Undoubtedly, Amazon WorkMail is a secure email service, but it is always recommended to create a backup of important emails in case of accidental deletion, data corruption, or other unforeseen event. Luckily, Amazon WokMail backup wizard is available that you can use to backup your emails and attachments to your PC. This post walks you through the process of how to download AWS WorkMail backup to computer or hard drive.
Amazon WorkMail is a cloud-based email and calendar service that allows users to send and receive emails using their own domain name. AWS Workmail users can access their email, contacts, and calendar using Microsoft Outlook, or an iOS or Android email application, depending on the device they use. You can also securely access Amazon WorkMail from your web browser using the Apple Mail application on Mac OS X or the Amazon WorkMail web application. It offers a mailbox storage limit of 50 GB per user.
Quick Solution to Backup Amazon WorkMail Emails
Yota Email Backup Tool is the best way to download AWS WorkMail backup to computer or external drive. It is powerful enough to download emails from Amazon WorkMail with attachments to your PC. The software also lets you export Amazon WorkMail to PST, PDF, MBOX, CSV, etc.
Along with this, it supports various cloud email services to transfer emails. Users can effortlessly migrate AWS WorkMail to Office 365 account and import Amazon WorkMail to Gmail account directly. For creating a backup of WorkMail emails, you only have to add the credentials of your account.
This Amazon WorkMail backup wizard provides the freedom to backup Amazon WorkMail emails in a selective and batch mode. It gives you an advanced filter option to select and download only necessary emails. Moreover, you can search your email by entering a keyword in the search bar for creating a selective email backup.
To start with the process, first, download the software and install it on your machine. After that, you have to follow the steps listed below.
How to Download AWS WorkMail Backup to Computer?
Steps to backup Amazon WorkMail emails and attachments to the PC are as follows;
- Launch Amazon WorkMail Backup Wizard. Go to Open, click Email Accounts, and select Add Account option.
- Now, enter the login details of the AWS WorkMail account to continue with the backup process.
- Then select the email folders, hit the Export option, and choose the desired file format.
- Lastly, browse a path where you want to store your emails and click on the Save button.
You’re done now!
Why Choose Yota Amazon WorkMail Backup Wizard?
- Backup Complete Mailbox: With this IMAP Backup Wizard, users can download AWS WorkMail backup to computer with all attachments. It also exports contacts in VCF and calendars in ICS file format so that you can access them on multiple platforms and devices.
- Filter Option: It also offers an option to apply filters on emails by subject, date, time, from, cc, etc. This is the best feature for users who do not want to download all unrequired emails.
- Absolutely Secure: The Amazon WorkMail Backup Wizard is absolutely secure and does not lose any information during the backup process. In addition, the personal information of your webmail account is never stored and shared with others.
- Support Various Languages: It allows you to install the tool in multiple languages such as English, Dutch, French, Japanese, and more.
- Virus-Free and Windows Supportive: The software to download AWS WorkMail backup to computer is completely free from all viruses or malware. Plus, it works with all Windows OS versions including Windows 11, 10, etc.
- Preserve Data Authenticity: All key elements of emails such as date, time, from, to, etc. are preserved. Also, the folder hierarchy is maintained and you can easily access your emails.
This blog has shared the best and easiest way to backup Amazon WorkMail to PC using Amazon WorkMail Backup Wizard. Recommended by experts, this software allows users to download AWS WorkMail backup to computer including all email attachments. You can try the demo version to check its working efficiency.
Q 1. How do I create backup of Amazon WorkMail emails to PC?
A. Follow these steps to backup AWS WorkMail to computer or local drive:
- Run the Amazon WorkMail Backup Tool and go to the Open tab.
- Click on Email Accounts and select Add Account option.
- Then enter the credentials of your WorkMail account.
- Click on the Export option and select the desired file format.
- Choose a destination to store output and hit the Save button.
Q 2. How do I export contacts from Amazon WorkMail?
A. Using the suggested software, you can export Amazon WorkMail contacts to VCF file format and access them on various devices and services.
Q 3. Can I download all emails from Amazon WorkMail?
A. Yes, the tool permits you to download entire emails from the AWS WorkMail at once with full accuracy.