Backup Software is an advance program that save the company’s or individual data and files so that these files can be accessed even after the failure of the system.
Why You Need Data Backup program?
Making a Backup file of your data or your hard disk is the most important task so that you don’t have to regret later after losing all your valuable data. Data loss can be caused due to various reasons from computer viruses to hardware failures to file corruption. The reason could be anything but you could be at loss on losing those important files. Many organizations are now relying on Backup Software because of their ability to back up files and data.
EaseUS Todo is the best backup tool for Windows 10. This comprehensive backup software is able to keep your data safe from any accidental deletion or virus attack. This powerful backup utility is very much capable of backing up the entire drive. This backup software allows you to recover images and videos without any issue. Read more for pricing and features.
How to Backup Your Data using this software?
First install the backup software for the safe recovery of data and follow the simple steps to make a backup copy of your data.
Step 1. Open the backup software that you have installed and click on File Backup.
Step 2. Now select the files that you want to backup.
Step 3. Select the location where you want to save these files.
Step 4. Click on Proceed to start the process.
Pros and Cons of Backup Software
- Highly efficient and secured
- Support for multi-language
- Supports Migration and clone
- No plain file mirroring or sync
- No integration with cloud in lower level programs
This data backup tool is one of the top backup software solutions. It gives users the ability to manage all his data inside a single platform and makes it easier to control the data from nearly anywhere. You can also try the Free Version of this software but there are some limited features.
- High-Performance: Todo Backup is a full-featured program that can back up various types of data. This powerful backup tool allows users to make a backup file and when the system crashes one can access his data in its original format.
- Protection against Ransomware: With its Ransomware protection feature you can secure and recover your important data without any data loss. This feature also helps in minimizing the vulnerability and exposure to ransomware threats so that your files are recoverable easily.
- Specific Data Recovery: With this advanced feature you can recover only the desired files from the backup. You don’t have to recover the whole disk or entire data from the backup file. Now this will be going to save a lot of time and efforts.
- Compatibility: This backup program is a very lightweight tool and compatible with 64-bit Windows systems that reside on GPT . You can run this software in all version of Windows. This software creates bootable media that helps you in the failure of Windows OS.
- Create WinPE Bootable Disk: This feature makes a bootable media on some external storage before taking backup files to restore your Windows system when the OS fails. This advanced feature is really useful in case an upgraded system fails to start. Using this feature you can easily restore your data with full security.
Installation of Backup tool
First of all turn-off Internet connection to start the process of installation after downloading the backup tool.
- Click on the file to install the backup system.
- Select the language and click on next.
- Click on Next and check the box I accept the agreement from there.
- Adjust some settings according to your need location etc and click on Next.
- Click Install to confirm your previous selection.
- Click Finish after completion of installation process.
Uninstall the Software
Make sure that the Backup program is not running in the background.
- Click “Control Panel“, and then click the “Uninstall a Program” icon.
- Right-click on EaseUS Backup ToDo, and then click “Uninstall“.
- Click “Yes” when the confirmation dialog box appears.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to uninstall the software.
How to Clone a Hard Drive?
If you are going to upgrade your hard drive or you want to create a bootable CD then you need to make the identical copy of your hard disk so that you don’t have to lose the important data. And this process is called cloning of disk. Using this backup utility you can clone a hard disk without any efforts. Follow the below instructions to clone a hard drive:
Step 1. First, launch the backup software and click on Clone.
Step 2. Then select the source disk that you want to clone.
Step 3. Now select the destination disk for cloning.
Step 4. After previewing, click on Proceed to start the process.
It is suggested to store your data to internal disks, external disks, network drives, or free cloud(Google Drive, Dropbox, and OneDrive) and CD/DVD because if the source drive gets damaged so that you have the access to your data without any issue.
The clone feature of this software allows users to transfer all data of one hard disk partition to new partition in order to save the contents and make them available when you partition is damaged.
Here you are few clicks away from backing up your data. And still you are waiting??Download Buy Now
Specification: Backup Software for Windows
Parallel ATA (IDE) HDD
at least with X86 or compatible CPU with main frequency 500MHz
minimum of 1GB
1 review for Backup Software for Windows