Data Recovery Software for Windows
How to Recover Deleted Files on Windows 10?
Try out the EaseUs Data Recovery software for free to recover lost or deleted documents, video and audio files, photos and email data from Windows. This recovery software is able to retrieve data from all types of storage devices like hard drives, pen drives, memory cards, etc. When you use this software then only you get to know why it is the best data recovery tool for windows.
Pros and Cons
- Quick Scan
- Deep Scan
- Preview before recovery
- Fast and reliable recovery
- Cloning of hard drive is sold separately
- Can’t recover data from CDs and DVDs
Key Features of Data Recovery Wizard
- Recover Various File Formats: This best data recovery tool is able to recover 1000+ file types. It’s a complete solution to a wide range of data including audio like M4A, MP3, WAV, video, emails, graphics, archives and other files like exe, html, SITX, etc saved on your computer, memory card, hard drives or any other storage device.
- File Preview Before Recovery: This free data recovery software generates and displays a preview of all the deleted files while scanning the device. It categorizes the scanned files in list form, which makes it really easy for you to quickly choose the files to be retrieved. This feature helps you to determine useful file so that you don’t have to save unnecessary files to your pc mobile.
- Available Double Scanning Mode: This data recovery utility also provides two scanning modes for your items. Using this Data Recovery tool for windows you can search and restore your specific or particular item using Quick Scan for faster results. You can also use Deep Scan to perform sector by sector scanning using this Data Recovery Software for Windows.
- Recover Files Lost Due to Accidental deletion: It is the best software to recover lost or deleted data caused by accidental deletion. Various files can be recovered including documents, emails, pictures, videos, audio files, etc. on any Windows device.
- Recover Data from Lost Partition: This comprehensive data recovery software for Windows can locate and recover the missing or lost partitions on a drive, which might have been lost due to corruption or virus attacks. You just have to scan the disk and your lost partition files will be listed. From there you can recover any data.
Installation of Data Recovery Tool
- Double click on downloaded Data Recovery Wizard. Click on the Run button.
- Click Next to continue.
- Accept End User license Agreement to further continue with software installation.
- You can change the destination of the software or go on with default. Click Next to continue.
- Installer will optionally asks you for Desktop Icon and Quick Launch Icon for software you like to place or not. Select as you find appropriate.
- Click Finish optionally mark to launch the software straight after its install.
Uninstall the Data Recovery Tool
Make sure that the file recovery software is not running in the background.
- Click “Control Panel“, and then click the “Uninstall a Program” icon.
- Right-click on EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard, and then click “Uninstall“.
- Click “Yes” when the confirmation dialog box appears.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Launching of Data Recovery Software
To Launch the recovery software for Windows:
- Click Windows button and search for the data recovery tool
- Double click on EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard.
- And you can use this software from there.
How to Recover Deleted Files on Windows 10?
Step 1: Select the Location
To recover data on a computer, find and select a location where you lost data. Also, the Lost Partition, if any, are displayed here. Click “Start” to begin the scanning on the selected location.
Step 2: Scan the Drive
To recover your data you have to scan the hard disk or the device from where you want to recover the lost or deleted files. It will quickly scan and liss all the deleted files in the selected location.
Step 3: Preview and Recover the Files
This Recovery Wizard allows users to preview all the recoverable files before proceeding the recovery step. You can filter by file types and select the targeted files and click the “Recover” button to retrieve all your files back.
It purely depends on the size of the file that you want to recover. The larger the size of the file, the longer the time it will take. Smaller files may take 30 minutes to a few hours to scan and recover.
A quick scan will only find files that have been deleted and/or emptied from the recycling bin. While Deep Scan scans each sector one by one for the recovery of files.
Specification: Data Recovery Software for Windows
Windows 10/8.1/8/7/, Vista/XP, Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003
32MB minimum space for EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard installing
1GHz(32bit or 64bit)
FAT(FAT12,FAT16,FAT32), exFAT, NTFS, NTFS5, ext2/ext3, HFS+, ReFS