You like vlogging and you are thinking to start your new YouTube channel. Great! Well, you have to shoot videos for your channel. And then these videos footages must be edited before we upload it to the YouTube or another video-sharing website. For this, you need best video editing software for PC. Here is the best video editing software for windows that will make your vlog hit and help you to get more followers.
How to Choose Video Editing Software?
So, now you have made your mind to buy a video editor and ready to turn your raw footage into something amazing video. But you don’t know how to select the best video editing software as there are many video editing apps are available in the market. Below are the most important features that a video editor must have.
If you are looking for a video editor for professional use then you should go for commercial software as free video editing software have some limited features. But if you just want to edit videos for home or for fun then the free version is sufficient.
This is a very important factor while choosing video editing software. First, you decide what video formats you want to encode in. The best video editing application offers a wide range of compatibility with video formats. But before buying any video editing tool you should check that the video editing software you are looking at can handle the exact video file format you want.
Try Before You Buy
You are going to pay for that video editing software. But what if it doesn’t meet your requirements? Check whether the trial version or free trial is available to you or not.
VideoStudio Pro is the best video editing program having most advanced features. This advanced video editing software is great for the user who wants to edit his video for an online platform. It has all the basic tools for editing including transitions, color correctors, split-screen video templates and many more. You can create high impact, action-packed videos using this video editor software.
Pros and Cons of Video Editing Software
- Support for 3D, 4K, or 360-degree VR videos
- Motion tracking lets you add text, effects, and objects
- Allows you to create your own user-defined templates
- Little bit slower in rendering
- No search option for effects or media
This pro-level video editing software is best video editing applications in the market. And recent highlights include rich support for 360-degree content, improved stability, chroma key, a powerful multi-cam module and what not.
- Seamless Transitions:This video maker software allows you to add excitement and energy to your cuts using templated transitions like zoom, spin. Or you can create your own custom transition template. So you don’t have to rely only on the preset transitions.
- Split Screen Videos: Split screen option is an amazing feature for video editing. Using this feature you can stream multiple footages in one single screen. If anyone knows to use it appropriately then he can achieve a powerful effect on his video.
- 3D Title Editor: With this advanced feature you can create stunning titles with motion, text, and graphics on your video to make it more attractive.
- Multi-Cam Video Editor: Multicam video editor lets you edit the footage of the same event, taken from multiple sources and angles, and syncs them up. This pro-level video editor feature is wonderful to tell your story with different angles.
- Track Transparency: This tool is great for creating some vivid effects on your video. You can easily adjust the opacity of your tracks to show multiple clips at once.
- High-Quality Audio Tools: The program features some amazing audio tools. You will get a royalty-free music library so that you can easily access the music and add it to your video. You can also adjust the background audio sound to make the dialogs clear.
Installation of Backup tool
- After downloading the video editor software you have to run the program.
- Select if you are running a trial version or if you have a serial number.
- After entering a serial number, tick the box I accept the terms and conditions.
- If you want, put a checkmark next to “Enable User Experience Improvement Program”.
- Fill the details and click Next.
- The Software is ready to download and Install. Click the Download/Install green button
Uninstall the Software
Make sure that the Video Editing program is not running in the background.
- Click “Control Panel“, and then click the “Uninstall a Program” icon.
- Right-click on VideoStudio, and then tap “Uninstall“.
- Click “Yes” when the confirmation dialog box appears.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to uninstall the software.
How To Import Video Clips From A DVD Disc?
To import video clips from a DVD, follow some basic instructions:
Step 1. Insert a DVD in DVD drive and click on Capture button.
Step 2.Click on the Import from Digital Media option.
Step 3. Now select the source of the video.
Step 4. Click on Start button.
Step 5. Select the clips you want to import from the preview window.
Step 6. Click on the plus sign + to add a folder to your library in VideoStudio Pro.
Step 7. Rename the folder and click the OK button.
To add title or text click on the Title button from the library. This will allow you to add a plain text or title to your video. You can choose from the preset fonts or you can customized text.
Yes, you can do it easily. To reduce a video file size and compress video, select the profile dropdown. From there you can select the file resolution, the frame rate and more.
The Free Trial is designed to give first-time users the access to explore the editing workspace and test out a few of the key features so that you may try it before you decide to buy it. The functionality and features of the free version is limited and you don’t get full-packed feature program until you buy it.
You will get full technical support via phone, chat, or email. Also, you can read the forums and learn great tips for using your photo and video software.
Here you are few clicks away from creating some amazing videos. And still you are waiting??Download Buy Now
Specification: Video Editing Software for Windows
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 71, 64 bit only
Minimum 4 GB for full installation
Intel Core i3 or AMD A4 3.0 GHz or higher
4 GB or higher
Minimum display resolution: 1024 x 768, minimum 256 MB VRAM, 512MB or higher recommended for hardware decoding acceleration