If you want to import Google Takeout to Gmail, then great! This blog will guide you through the simple steps to transfer Google Takeout files into Gmail. So keep reading the blog and get the best solution to your request.
Table of Content
In case you are not aware of what Takeout is, it is a service to help you safely download your data from your Gmail. It is a set of tools that Google provides to help you find and recover your data that has been lost or deleted. It includes tools like the web interface, mobile apps, and desktop applications. However many users want to migrate Takeout into Gmail so that they can access the files from their new Gmail account.
Expert Solution to Transfer Google Takeout Files into Gmail
The best way to import Google Takeout to Gmail directly is the Yota Google Takeout Converter Wizard for Windows. This is an automated utility that lets you move all email data directly to your Gmail account. You only have to download and install the tool on your PC and add credentials to your account to begin the process.
This is a standalone application for Windows that helps users smoothly perform Google Takeout import Gmail tasks in just a few seconds. It allows users to convert all local folders including inbox, drafts, sent, deleted, junk, etc.
It helps you export Google Takeout to Outlook PST file, and many other popular email formats. Apart from this, it also offers users the option of exporting selective files without any extra effort. This is an ideal solution for those who want to import Google Takeout to Gmail.
Plus, this wizard is the best alternative for creating a Gmail mailbox backup if a Google Takeout download failed. It gives you the freedom to save Gmail emails locally at the desired destination.
This Email Converter Tool allows users to migrate Takeout into Gmail directly. All you have to do is enter your Gmail email address and app password. You don’t have to worry about losing your personal information because even after the process is complete, not a single piece of information is stored and shared.
How to Import Google Takeout to Gmail Directly?
- Launch Yota Google Takeout to Gmail Tool.
- Select the Takeout files you want to transfer.
- Click Export and select the Gmail option.
- Enter Gmail account credentials and click Save.
Steps to Directly Import Google Takeout to New Gmail Account are as follows:
Step 1. Download and Run the Takeout to Gmail tool on your system.
Step 2. Click on the Open >> Email Data Files >> Takeout File.
Step 3. Choose the folder you want to transfer according to your needs.
Step 4. Click on the Export option and choose Gmail from the list.
Step 5. Enter your Gmail Email ID and app password then click on Save.
You can also watch this video and learn the step-by-step instructions to migrate Google Takeout to Gmail.
Benefits of Using Google Takeout to Gmail Migration Tool
- Bulk Mode: It allows you to transfer multiple emails directly to your account in a single attempt. The software does not lose or modify any information throughout the process.
- Maintain Folder Hierarchy: The software keeps all email properties and folder hierarchy in their original format during the migration.
- Simple to Use: The best part of this Google Takeout to Gmail migration tool is that it comes with a simplified interface. Any normal computer user can smoothly perform this task in just a few clicks.
- Preview All Data: Once you select the Takeout files or folders, the software will automatically show you a list of your data. You can click on particular items to preview them with all the details in different preview modes.
Although the Google Takeout import Gmail process may seem like a daunting one, we have simplified it and made it easier to complete. Now, you can easily transfer your data to Gmail within a few minutes using the professional tool. To use this tool, you will just need to enter your account login details. In conclusion, this program will import Google Takeout to Gmail directly without any loss.