Are you worried about how to secure CenturyLink account emails? Want to backup CenturyLink emails to PC? If your answer is yes, then keep reading the blog. Here we are going to explore the best methods to download CenturyLink emails to computer or hard drive.
CenturyLink is a popular American telecommunications company that provides communications and data services to residential, government, business, and wholesale customers. The company also offers long-distance calling to its users and is also known as the third largest telecommunications company in the United States based on the number of lines served. It provides users with storage and backup service options that improve the security, performance, and availability of their data.
We know the importance of emails as they contain important information and no one wants to lose it. So, if you want to secure your emails, the best way to backup CenturyLink emails to computer and access them anytime.
IMAP Settings for CenturyLink
Incoming Server for IMAP: mail.centurylink.net
Port Number: 993
Incoming Server for POP: pop.centurylink.net
Port Number: 995
Outgoing Server for SMTP: smtp.centurylink.net
Port Number: 587, TLS if available
Username: Full Email Address
Password: Your Email Password
Server Limits Email box storage limit: 700MB
Email send size limit: 10MB
CenturyLink Backup Tool – Download CenturyLink Emails Locally
To securely backup CenturyLink emails to PC or local drive, it is advisable to go with the best Email Backup Tool from Yota. This helps you to easily download entire emails from your CenturyLink account with zero data loss and data modification. It is designed well and offers a simplified interface. Any non-technical users can effortlessly create CenturyLink email backup.
The software supports to export emails from CenturyLink to multiple email formats such as PDF, MBOX, EML, PST, CSV, and more. You can also select a destination or create a new folder to store the downloaded emails on your system. Moreover, this wizard lets you export emails from all folders like inbox, draft, sent, and others at a single time.
If you don’t wish to download entire unnecessary emails from your CenturyLink account, then you can filter your emails. The software allows you to filter CenturyLink emails by date, time, attachments, content, etc. This saves a lot of time and effort.
The best thing about this tool is that it allows you to download CenturyLink emails to computer along with attachments. Plus, you can view CenturyLink emails with all attached content in multiple modes before starting the backup process.
To create CenturyLink mail backup, you can simply download the tool and install it on your Windows machine.
Steps to Backup CenturyLink Emails to PC are as follows:
Step 1. Launch the Yota CenturyLink Backup Tool and go to the Open tab.
Step 2. Click on Email Accounts and choose Add Account or open your configured account.
Step 3. Enter the Email Address and Password of your CenturyLink Account to login.
Step 4. Then hit the Export option and choose the desired saving option.
Step 5. Lastly, click on the Save button to download CenturyLink emails to computer.
Important Note: The software does not store and leak personal information about your account throughout the backup process. This is 100% safe & secure software to backup CenturyLink emails to a PC.
Manual Method to Download CenturyLink Emails Using Outlook
- Install Outlook application on your system if not already installed.
- Then go to the File tab from the top and select the Add Account option to continue.
- Now, enter CenturyLink webmail account email address and click on Connect.
- After that, enter the password of your CenturyLink webmail account.
- After a few minutes, you will receive a message of “Account setup is complete”. Click OK.
- After successful account configuration, click on File menu >> Open & Export > Import/Export.
- Select the “Export to a file” option from the list.
- Next, choose “Outlook data file” as a file type.
- Then select a folder you want to export and click Next.
- Click on Browse and pick a location to save the exported file.
- Lastly, click on the Finish button.
Important Notes About Manual Method
The above-discussed manual approach also has some drawbacks which include:
- Requires technical knowledge to successfully configure your account.
- Takes a lot of time and patience to backup CenturyLink emails to PC.
- High chances of data loss or data modification.
- You can only export CenturyLink emails to a single format i.e. Outlook PST.
In this write-up, we have introduced the two methods to download CenturyLink emails to computer or local drive. The manual method requires Outlook installation and in-depth technical knowledge. On the other hand, the CenturyLink backup tool allows you to quickly backup CenturyLink emails to PC without installing external applications and technical expertise. So choose any of the methods and start downloading emails from CenturyLink webmail.