Are you wondering how to convert PST to PDF without Outlook? If yes, then this query is resolved here. This blog explains the quick and secure way to convert PST file to PDF with attachments.
In the below section, you will get to know about PST or PDF file format, an overview of the conversion tool, and steps for the conversion.
What is PST File?
PST is a file format that is used in the Windows Outlook application. It stores email messages, notes, tasks, journal entries, contacts, and calendar data. Outlook users export data in a PST file as a backup to access later in Outlook. PST file is only accessible in the Outlook application.
What is PDF File?
PDF (Portable Document Format) is a widely used format for saving the data in a document format. You can use PDFs to make your most important work happen. It is easy to open and access on multiple platforms and devices.
PDF files are easy to carry while PST files are not so portable. You can’t simply transfer emails across multiple systems. To do this, you need to convert them into a portable format that is easy to carry.
Instant Way to Convert PST File to PDF Without Outlook
To convert PST to PDF without Outlook application, use PST File Conversion Tool. This is the perfect and secure utility that allows you to export PST file to PDF with attachments. With this tool, it becomes possible for the users to convert multiple PST files in a single attempt to PDF format. Along with PDF, it provides an option to convert PST to CSV file format.
The software supports to transfer PST files that are created by MS Outlook 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, and other versions. With this, you can export PST emails, contacts, calendars, and other items in PDF file format. Moreover, it has an individual option to convert PST to ICS with all calendar entries. The tool supports transferring both ANSI and UNICODE PST files. Along with this, it provides support to export password-protected as well as the archive data file.
You can free download the tool on Windows 11, 10, and other editions to start the conversion.
Important Note: If you want to bulk save Outlook emails as PDF with attachments, then you can also use this software. The tool works in both scenarios with Outlook or without Outlook. If the MS Outlook application is installed on your PC, then it will automatically load the data from configured Outlook account.
Steps to Bulk Convert PST to PDF Without Outlook are as follows;
Step 1. Launch Yota PST File Converter and click on the Open tab.
Step 2. Click Email Data Files and add Outlook PST files.
Step 3. Preview all data and click Export then choose PDF format.
Step 4. Browse the destination to store PDF and hit on the Save button.
It’s Done! Once the task is complete, a completion message will appear on the screen. Now, you can view the converted files on your system.
Eye-Catching Features of PST to PDF Converter Tool
This software includes several advanced features that make it possible for you to accomplish this task according to your choice. Some of them are explained here:
- Convert All Data Items: The software will help you to convert PST file to PDF along with all emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, etc.
- Limitless File Conversion: No PST file size limitation associated with this tool. You can smoothly export unlimited and any size of PST files without the loss of your important data.
- No Outlook Mandatory: With this tool, it is possible to convert PST to PDF without Outlook application. Yes, this software only needs a PST file to start the conversion.
- Support All Type PSTs: It supports both UNICODE and ANSI file types to export in PDF format. Moreover, the password-protected file is also supported by the tool.
- Wide Compatibility: The tool supports exporting PST files of all the latest versions of MS Outlook which includes Outlook 2021. Also, it is easily installed on all editions of MS Windows OS such as Windows 11.
- Batch File Conversion: It provides freedom to convert multiple PST files to PDF along with attachments in a single attempt.
Why Do We Need to Export PST File to PDF?
There are several reasons for the scenario that increases the need to convert PST to PDF without Outlook:
- You cannot access the PST file without Outlook application.
- Adobe PDF files are portable and can easily curate the data while PST files cannot be transferred.
- PDF is platform-independent and accessible from any device. However, this is not possible with PST.
- Adobe PDF files can be password protected to make them more secure.
- PDF files can be easily opened and viewed without any application.
The Final Thoughts
As mentioned above, PDF files are easier to manage and share than PST files. Therefore, most Outlook users want to convert PST to PDF without Outlook. But there is no free or manual way to perform the conversion task. So, here, we discussed the best and possible solution to convert PST file to PDF on without installing the Outlook application.