The main aim of writing this blog is to provide a direct way to transfer contacts from Outlook to Android Phone. Read the complete blog to the best way to export outlook contacts to Android in less time.
Are you the one who is looking for the reliable solution on how to download Outlook contacts to phone? Do you have thousands of contacts and want to add Outlook contacts to Android? If yes, then read the blog completely. Today’s post is for all the users looking for an effective way to move contacts from Outlook to Android phone. There can be two possible ways of migrating Outlook contacts to phone. One is the manual way and other one is using any third-party app. If you have lots of contacts to be migrated then you must take the help of professional tool. PST to VCF converter is a flawless tool that can transfer Outlook contacts to Android. It is a professional tool, designed with a simple interface that can be used by one. So, without any delay, let’s get started.
Perfect Tool to Transfer Contacts from Outlook to Android phone
Yota PST Converter is an effective tool designed by experts to move address books from Outlook and save on your android phone. It is a 100% reliable, risk-free tool. You can easily transfer bulk contacts from Outlook to phone. Also, the tool has a self-explanatory wizard and does not require technical knowledge to perform the Outlook Contact export process. Now, follow the below steps in order to export Outlook address book to Android. But before anything else, you need to install PST to vCard Converter Tool.
How to Add Outlook Contacts into Android Phone?
Steps to transfer Outlook contacts to Android are as follows:
Step 1. Install and run the software on your PC.
Step 2. Now, add Outlook files having contacts in the panel.
Step 3. Preview the uploaded files generated by the panel.
Step 4. Select the VCF as a saving option and set the destination path to save the file.
Step 5. At last, hit the Export button to complete the transfer process.
Essential Features of PST Converter Wizard Solution
- User-Friendly: This tool is an outstanding solution to transfer Outlook contacts to android designed with advanced coding. Even a novice user can easily export contacts from Outlook to Android.
- Dual method: The software offers two option to upload files from Outlook; Add File and Add Folder. Using these two options you can easily upload single as well as multiple Outlook files.
- Preview Option: It generates the preview of all PST file items like: calendars, contacts, tasks, Notes, and emails messages without any fail. User can view entire mailbox data before applying conversion.
- Live Status: The tool displays the live status of the Outlook contacts migration to Android. Also, you can resume or pause the process according to your requirement.
- Support for Windows Version: The utility is compatible with Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 8.1 and other below versions.
- Free Demo: The free version of the product is available for the evaluation of the tool. It allows you to save 25 items per folder. After getting full satisfaction, you can buy the pro version of the tool any time you want. If you want to test the PST Migration Tool without any investment, check the demo version of the product.
This blog offers an excellent way to transfer Outlook contacts to Android. Here we recommend an automated solution to export Outlook contact list to Android. Also, it is a professional tool that provides 100% accurate results after the migration process. Now, one can get the safe and reliable results.