Wondering how to backup Sky Mail to computer? Haven’t found any manual yet to achieve this. If yes, then you do not need to worry at all. Here we give you the perfect solution for your request. In this blog, we are going to introduce the best Yota Email Backup Tool to download emails from Sky Mail to hard drive.
Before starting the solution, let’s take a quick look at Sky Mail.
Sky Email allows you to read and send emails by logging into sky.com from home, work, school, or an Internet cafe on your days off. Mail Fetcher lets you read up to 5 messages from your non-Sky email accounts and track all your emails using Google search technology.
It comes with multiple features such as:
- 10 @sky.com email addresses
- Spam filtering to keep your mailbox out of junk
- Chat without leaving Sky Email
- 10 GB storage capacity
- Conversation view with labels, filters, and stars so that you can organize your inbox
When we work online or in the cloud, there is a high possibility of hacking, ransomware attacks, and server failures. If any situation occurs in your web account, it is sad but true that you may lose your critical data. Now what is the solution to this problem?
The only solution is backup. Yes, creating a regular backup of the important email of your account allows you to recover your emails after virus attacks, hacker attacks, etc.
Now, let’s know about the solution to backup SKy email to PC.
Best Solution to Download Emails from Sky Mail
Unfortunately, Sky Mail does not have an export function. It only allows you to print a hard copy, Forward a single email to another email address, Download your Sky Yahoo Mail email to a third-party app, and Copy and paste each email you want to save into a text editor. In this case, you have to take the help of the Yota IMAP Backup Tool for Windows.
It permits you to backup Sky Mail to computer or external drive with all the attachments. The software offers an option to browse for a location where you want to save the backup of your emails on your system. With this utility, it becomes easy to back up multiple emails from a Sky Mail account in one attempt.
In addition, it offers a filter option to filter out the emails by date range, subject, from, etc. You can also search emails by typing a specific keyword and downloading only the emails you need. The software is also not limited to any size of your emails and any number of your emails. That means you can back up large and unlimited emails from your Sky Mail account seamlessly.
It provides multiple advanced features that make it easier for users to backup Sky emails to PC according to their needs. Plus, the software support all the latest and earlier versions of the MS Windows operating system. And can be installed on both 32 and 64-bit computers.
To start downloading emails from Sky Mail account, you need to first enable IMAP from your account. Then note the following IMAP Server details.
Incoming Mail Server (IMAP)
- Server – export.imap.mail.yahoo.com
- Port – 993
- Requires SSL – Yes
Outgoing Email Server (SMTP)
- Server – smtp.mail.yahoo.com
- Port – 465 or 587
- Requires SSL – Yes
- Authentication Required – Yes
Account Login Information
- Email Address – Your full email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Password – Your account password
Note: If you use Sky Mail Account Key or some older email apps, generate an App Password and use that as your account password.
How to Backup Sky Mail to Computer or Hard Drive?
Steps to export Sky emails to PC are as follows;
- Run Sky Mail Backup Tool. Go to Open > Email Accounts > Add Account or select a configured account.
- Enter the email id and password of your Sky Mail Account and click Add.
- Then view all your account emails to the interface in different modes. You can also filter your email as needed.
- Next, click on the Export option and choose the format from which you want to save Sky Mail emails.
Choose a folder where you want to store your backup and click on the Save button.
You are done now!
This is the safest and fasted way to download emails from Sky Mail account to hard drive.
What’s More in Sky Mail Backup Software?
- Support File Formats: It allows you to backup Sky Mail to computer in multiple file types. Now, it is possible to export Sky Mail to PST, Sky Mail to PDF, Sky Mail to MBOX, Sky Mail to EML, SKy Mail to CSV, SKy Mail to HTML, and Sky Mail to TXT file format with this wizard.
- Support Email Clients: The above-mentioned file formats are supported by several email applications. So you can migrate emails from Sky Mail to Outlook, Sky Mail to Apple Mail, Sky Mail to Spicebird, Sky Mail to SeaMonkey, Sky Mail to Excel, etc. Along with this, you have an option to directly import Sky Mail emails to Thunderbird account.
- Various Cloud Services: No doubt this is the best tool to download emails from Sky Mail to hard drive. It also provides you an option to directly import emails from Sky Mail to Gmail, Sky Mail, to Office 365, Sky Mail to IMAP, Sky Mail to Yahoo Mail, Sky Mail to Hotmail, etc.
This blog has explained step by step how to backup Sky Mail to computer. Here we recommend the Sky Mail backup tool, which allows you to download emails from Sky Mail account with all information attached. So hurry up and download the tool now or any version of MS Windows.