Introduction: This blog discusses the effective way to export Rackspace emails to CSV file format. If you also want to open Rackspace emails in Excel, then read this blog till the end.
Table of Content
Rackspace Webmail is powerful enough to serve as your everyday messaging application for any email. It offers web-based, anywhere access, shared calendaring, advanced message-filtering, Instant Messaging (Chat), attaching files from Dropbox, tasks, notes, multiple identities, and signatures.
According to Rackspace, a ransomware incident impacted their Hosted Exchange environment, causing a service disruption. For this reason, many users would like to transfer their Rackspace emails to a CSV file format in order to save and manage their emails in an Excel spreadsheet for later use.
Benefits of CSV File
CSV stands for Comma Separated Values. These files are plain text files that store tabular data and are often used to transfer data between different software applications. The advantages of using CSV files are:
- These files are easy to read and understand. It can be opened and edited in any text editor or spreadsheet program such as Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets.
- CSV files are lightweight and require minimal storage space.
- It is highly compatible with many different software applications and allows you to easily transfer data between them.
- CSV files are easy to create and modify. You can use any text editor to create a CSV file or export data from a spreadsheet or database program.
- It is widely supported and can be used to import and export data to various systems.
- CSV files are widely used as a simple and efficient way to store and share data.
Best Approach to Export Rackspace Emails to CSV
Unfortunately, Rackspace does not provide any option to export emails from Rackspace to CSV file. Now how this task can be accomplished, is the big question. Don’t worry the conversion task is only accomplished using automated tools like Yota Rackspace Email Backup Tool for Windows.
This software allows you to easily transfer your webmail emails to a CSV file. It is capable enough to convert multiple Rackspace emails at the same time. Furthermore, the tool also has the option to apply the filter on email by subject, from, to, cc, and convert only selective emails.
It is a powerful utility that also allows you to export Rackspace email to PST file format so that you can access emails in MS Outlook application. Also, one can migrate email from Rackspace to Gmail / Google Workspace, Rackspace to Thunderbird profile, Rackspace to Office 365, and other email services.
It supports all Windows OS versions such as Windows 11, and earlier versions. Users can easily download and install the tool to export Rackspace emails to CSV file on both 32-bit and 64-bit computers.
Steps to Export Emails from Rackspace to CSV Format are as follows;
Step 1. Run Yota Rackspace Archive Tool > click Open > Email Accounts > Add Account.
Step 2. Then, enter credentials and log in to your Rackspace account.
Step 3. Select emails, click Export, and choose the “Export to CSV” option.
Step 4. Pick the location where you want to save the CSV file and click “Save”.
Wait for the export process to complete. It may take some time depending on how many emails you are exporting.
Once the export is complete, you can open the CSV file in a spreadsheet program like Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets to view and edit your emails. Along with CSV, it provides support to export emails from Rackspace to PDF format.
Why Prefer Rackspace Export Tool?
The software offers so many features that make it the perfect utility to export Rackspace emails to CSV file format. Here we listed some highlighted features:
- Quick Export: The tool provides support to export emails from Rackspace to CSV file format in just a few minutes. Without wasting much time, the software gets the job done.
- Batch Facility: The software is capable of exporting bulk of Rackspace emails in a single attempt. Don’t worry, no data will be lost during the whole process.
- Preview All Emails: Once you entered the credentials of your account, the software loads all emails of Rackspace webmail. Here you can preview your account emails with all attachments in 5 different modes.
- Simple GUI: The tool comes with a friendly interface that helps any novice easily export Rackspace emails to CSV format without any technical knowledge.
- Windows Supportive: It supports all versions of Windows Operating Systems such as Win 11, 10, 8, 7, etc.
- Free Trial: The software offers a demo version to download on your system. It enables you to export the first 10 emails from each folder. To transfer more emails, you need to purchase the full version.
Here, you have learned how to export emails from Rackspace to CSV file format. As there is no official way to accomplish this task, we recommended the Rackspace archive tool which allows you to Rackspace emails to CSV without losing or modifying any information.