Introduction: HostGator is a popular web hosting provider that offers email hosting services to its users. HostGator email service has a simple user interface and offers various features like email filtering, spam protection, and more. However, it’s a good idea to have a HostGator email backup in case of any disaster or data loss issues. This blog explains how to backup HostGator emails to computer or local drive.
It is better to know about HostGator Mail before moving to the method for creating a backup.
Table of Content
Overview of HostGator Mail
HostGator Webmail allows users to create and manage professional email accounts for their business with a personalized domain name. It offers various customization options such as the ability to create custom email filters, manage contacts, and set autoresponders. Plus, it’s easily accessible from any device with an internet connection, making it a flexible and convenient solution for businesses.
Since it is an online platform, it is better to create a HostGator email backup to PC so that you can access your emails in case of account hacking, ransomware attack, etc.
Now, let us move to the solution.
Secure Way to Backup HostGator Emails to Computer
If you want quick backup results without any changes to your email data, it is highly recommended to download Yota’s best email backup wizard securely. This will help you save and download emails from HostGator Mail in just a few minutes. It comes with so many useful and advanced features so that users can complete this task as per their needs. It provides support to backup HostGator Mail emails to PC along with all attachments no matter the type and size of your email attachments.
This software allows users to backup all folders of their account without disturbing the folder hierarchy. If you don’t want to download emails from all folders, you can select the folder you want to backup emails from. The tool works best with both options and does not lose any data information. Moreover, you can apply filters on your emails by date, from, to, cc, time, etc. So that you can download only required emails and save storage space.
One of the best features of this HostGator email backup software is that it does not require any assistance from any external application nor does it require any configuration of other accounts. Users just need to enter their account email id and password to backup HostGator emails to computer.
It comes with an easy-to-use interface that any new user can easily understand and download emails from HostGator Mail. Plus, it can be installed on all editions of MS Windows OS without any trouble. It also offers multiple languages for the installation like French, German, Italian, etc.
How to Create HostGator Email Backup Without Loss?
Steps to download HostGator emails to PC/Desktop/Hard Drive are:
- Run HostGator Backup Tool and click on the Open menu from the top.
- Next, click on Email Accounts then select Configured Account or Add Account.
- If you clicked on Add Account then enter the credentials of HostGator webmail.
- Then preview your emails and apply filters for selective backup.
- Hit the Export option and choose saving options as per your needs.
- Finally, browse a folder where you want to store your emails and click Save.
Benefits of Using HostGator Email Backup Software
The tool is packed with many features that make it beneficial to backup HostGator emails to computer. Some advanced features of the software are explained below:
- 100% Safe and Secure: This is completely safe from all viruses and malware. Users can quickly download emails from HostGator Mail to the desktop and access their important emails anytime.
- Backup All Emails With Attachments: It is a powerful solution and lets users backup all emails from their HostGator web account. The software also saves attachments including with their emails with no size limitations.
- Multiple Formats: The HostGator email backup software offers various popular file formats for saving emails to PC. Users can export HostGator emails to PDF, HTML, CSV, and Text document formats. And backup HostGator emails to PST, MBOX, and EML email formats.
- Various Cloud Accounts: You can also be called this software as IMAP Backup Tool which let you move your emails to other services. In simple words, you can migrate HostGator emails to Gmail account, Yahoo Mail, Outlook.com, Cox Mail, Shaw Email, Bluehost Mail, Earthlink, Amazon WorkMail, and more.
In the blog above, we have explained the best and fastest way to backup HostGator emails to computer. To make this task easier for all types of users, we have shared effective HostGator email backup software that works with all Windows versions. You can use it to download all emails from HostGator Mail with preserved email formatting and folder hierarchy.