Are you finding a quick and easy solution to migrate Redtail email to Outlook? Then keep reading the full post. Here, we will discuss the best methods that help you migrate emails from Redtail to Outlook application.
Redtail is the best cloud-hosted customer relationship management (CRM) program. Redtail’s email hosting service provides all subscribers with access to a webmail client. This allows you to access your email from anywhere as long as you have a computer and an Internet connection.
Why Migrate Redtail Email to Outlook?
- A user wants to migrate emails from Redtail Outlook because Outlook is the most popular application for managing emails.
- Many users want to improve the efficiency of their email communication by merging multiple accounts into one platform.
- A large number of users today choose Outlook email client because of its best features and better security.
- Redtail email users want access to additional features and customization options with Outlook.
So these are the reasons why a user wants to transfer Redtail email to Outlook application.
Method to Transfer Emails from Redtail to Outlook
You cannot directly transfer your Redtail emails to Outlook. Because both services support different file formats. Once you export emails from Redtail, you will get the TGZ file which is supported by Zimbra Mail / Server. On the other hand, Outlook supports PST file format for storing mailbox data.
So, to migrate Redtail email to Outlook, you need to first export Redtail email to PST file and then import the file into Outlook. For this, you can use the best Email Backup Tool from Yota Software. This wizard lets you transfer multiple emails from the Redtail account in a single attempt. Along with this, one can filter their emails to migrate only specific Redtail emails and save time.
The software does not require the installation of any external utilities or programs on the system to begin this task. Moreover, you can export emails from Redtail to PST without the Outlook application. The tool also maintains the hierarchy of folders and email properties throughout the process.
To export Redtail email to PST for Outlook, you only need to download and install the tool on your Windows PC. Then enter your account credentials and select PST file format.
You need to add the following information to the software panel to begin the process.
- IMAP Server: imap.redtailtechnology.com
- Ports: 993(SSL)
- POP Server: pop.redtailtechnology.com
- Ports: 995(SSL)
- Email: Your Redtail email address
- Password: Your email password
- SMTP Server: smtp.redtailtechnology.com
- SMTP Ports: 465(SSL)
Steps to Migrate Redtail Email to Outlook using PST are as follows:
- Launch the Yota IMAP Backup Wizard and click on the Open menu.
- Click on Email Accounts > Add account or open a configured account.
- Then add the Email ID and Password of the Redtail Account correctly to log in.
- Next, click on Export and pick PST as the file saving format.
- Hit the Save button to export Redtail emails to PST file for Outlook.
Once your emails are converted in PST file format, you will receive a pop-up message on your screen. Then you need to import the PST file in MS Outlook account by clicking on File > Open & Export > Import/Export > Import from another program or file > select PST file > click Finish.
However, if you are unable to import the resulting file because of Import Export Greyed Out in Outlook error, you need to update your Outlook version.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1. What is the best way to migrate Redtail email to Outlook?
Answer. Yota IMAP Backup Tool is the best and most effective way to transfer emails from Redtail to Outlook. It allows you to export Redtail email to PST and then you can upload the file into Outlook.
Question 2. Is it possible to transfer only specific emails from the Redtail account?
Answer. Yes, the suggested tool offers a filter option that lets you migrate necessary emails from your Redtail account.
Question 3. Can I export Redtail email to PST without disturbing the folder structure?
Answer. Of course, the tool maintains the hierarchy of folders during and after the conversion.
Question 4. Is the tool installed on Windows 11 PC?
Answer. Yes, you can download and install the software on Windows 11 and other earlier versions.
In the above post, we have mentioned the one-stop solution to migrate Redtail email to Outlook. Since Outlook supports PST file format, you need to first export Redtail email to PST format and then upload this file to your Outlook application. To carry out this process we have suggested the best tool here. You can first download the trial version to check the general functionality of the utility.