Introduction: Are you looking for a solution to migrate emails from Hostinger to Gmail with attachments? If yes, then you are on the right page. In this article, we will show you how to import Hostinger to Google Workspace using 2 top methods.
Migrating emails from Hostinger webmail to Gmail is easy when users know the right solution. It is always recommended to choose a reliable method to transfer your emails and avoid data loss.
Table of Content
Why Transfer Emails from Hostinger to Gmail?
- Hostinger offers a range of features Gmail has a much more advanced feature set. From quick search options to the ability to integrate with other Google services, Gmail is a more powerful and versatile email platform.
- Also, Gmail offers a simple and intuitive interface that even beginners can use. It is very easy to manage and organize the emails in Gmail.
- Gmail’s spam filters are some of the best in the industry, and they can help you keep your inbox free of unwanted messages.
- If you use other Google services, such as Google Drive or Google Calendar, integrating your email with Gmail can be a convenient way to manage all your tasks in one place. While Hostinger doesn’t have all those integrations.
These are a few reasons why users are looking for migration. Now, let’s move to the solution.
How to Add / Migrate Hostinger to Gmail Manually?
- First of all, log in to your Gmail account.
- Click the gear icon in the top right corner and select the Settings option.
- Next, click on the Accounts and Import and select the Add Email Account option.
- Now, enter your Hostinger webmail email address and click Next.
- Then select Import emails from other accounts (POP3) and again click Next.
- Now enter your Hostinger Webmail server information.
- POP Server: pop.hostinger.com, Port number: 995, and mark the checkbox for use SSL.
- Then check the boxes as needed. The first two checkboxes are recommended for saving copies of messages and secure connections.
- Mark the label folders of incoming messages according to the original email recipient.
- Finally, click the Add Account button to complete the setup.
Limitations of Manual Method
- You cannot add multiple accounts at once
- A long and time-consuming process
- The risk of data loss is higher
- Technical knowledge is required
- No selective email migration
Direct Solution to Migrate Emails from Hostinger to Gmail Account
To hassle-free migrate Hostinger webmail to Gmail or G Suite account, you must try the IMAP Migration Tool. This expert tool enables you to import your emails directly to the Gmail account along with all the attributes like to, cc, bcc, date and time, etc.
This tool is designed to export a large number of emails in one single process. You can utilize this tool to back up emails into different file formats. You can also directly migrate emails into IMAP server, Yahoo, Rediffmail, and 200+ email services. The software is compatible with all Windows editions so you can use it regardless of the version of Windows you are using.
If you want to save your emails locally, then you must try the Hostinger email backup tool now. It allows you to back up and download all your emails to the computer in various popular file formats like PDF.
Steps to Migrate Hostinger to Gmail Directly are as follows:
- Download and Run the IMAP to Gmail Migration tool on your Windows PC.
- Click on Open>> Email Accounts and select Add Accounts from the top.
- Next, enter the login details of the Hostinger account and upload the files.
- Click on the Export tab and select Gmail.
- Finally, enter the login details of your Gmail account and hit the Save button.
Unique Features of Hostinger to Gmail Migration Tool
- Keep Data Intact: It is a highly reliable tool that is capable of maintaining the folder structure and meta properties of emails. When you migrate Hostinger webmail to Gmail mailbox, the software will replicate the original structure of your mailbox, including all folder names, and subfolder hierarchy. There is no loss or alteration of data during the migration process.
- Straightforward Tool: It is a standalone application that does not require any external application or plugin to be installed on your system to migrate Hostinger to Gmail mailbox. It also permits the users to directly transfer Hostinger emails to Thunderbird profiles.
- No Technical Skill Required: This email backup tool is a user-friendly solution that does not require any technical skills to operate. The software provides step-by-step instructions that guide you through the entire process. The software is designed to automate the process and hence there is no need to export the files manually.
- Migrate Bulk Emails: The Hostinger to Gmail migration tool allows users to load unlimited numbers of account emails and attachments into the software panel. This feature provides users with the convenience of migrating a large number of emails from Hostinger at the same time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it possible to migrate Hostinger to Gmail without using a third-party tool?
While it is technically possible to manually migrate emails from Hostinger webmail to Gmail, it can be a time-consuming and complicated process. Using a third-party tool like Yota Email Migrator simplifies the process and ensures that your migration is fast and efficient.
Will this tool affect my existing emails and contacts in my new Gmail account?
No, it will not affect your existing emails and contacts in your Gmail account. The tool only migrates emails and contacts from your Hostinger to Gmail account, without affecting any other data in your Gmail account.
What happens to my Hostinger account after I migrate to Gmail?
Moving your emails from Hostinger account to Gmail using the software does not affect your account. You can continue to use your Hostinger account as usual even after you have migrated to Gmail.
Can I use this software to migrate from other email providers to Gmail?
What should I do if I encounter any issues during the migration process?
If you encounter any issues during the Hostinger to Gmail migration process, you can contact Yota Email Migrator’s customer support team for assistance. The team is available 24/7 to provide technical support and help you resolve any issues you may encounter.
In the above blog, we have discussed the two best methods to migrate Hostinger to Gmail mailbox. The manual method is very lengthy and requires technical skills to accomplish this task. However, the tool we have recommended here is the simplest way to migrate emails from Hostinger account to Gmail without any hassle. A free trial version of the software is also available, enabling you to evaluate the performance of the toolkit without any investment. So, download the tool, and follow the few simple steps to transfer emails from Hostinger webmail to Gmail account.