Backup is the best lifesaver to backup your email data. If you also want to protect your emails and backup Hostinger emails to computer, then this is the right post for you. In this blog, we explain step by step how to download Hostinger email backup to PC or local hard drive.
Table of Content
Overview of Hostinger Webmail
- Hostinger bundles quality email hosting and web hosting plans so you can manage everything from one dashboard. It also offers an easy-to-use webmail client for sending emails, organizing mailboxes, and adding new contacts. It supports IMAP, POP3, and SMTP by default, so you can use third-party email clients such as Apple Mail, Outlook, and others to manage your emails.
To protect emails from hackers, it is needed to take a backup of your emails and save them to your PC or external hard drive for future use.
So let us know how to backup Hostinger emails to the computer.
Hostinger Email Backup Tool to Download All Your Emails
There is no manual method to successfully backup Hostinger emails to computer or local drive. So to complete this operation, you need to use professional tools like the Yota Email Backup Tool on Windows PC. It allows the users to download emails from Hostinger Mail to their PC including all attachments. You can also extract attachments from Hostinger emails at the required path. The software also gives you the option to browse and select the location where you would like to save the emails.
With this software, you can back up or export Hostinger emails to multiple popular file formats to your computer. After that, you can access your emails offline at any time. Using the exported PST file, you can transfer Hostinger email to Outlook application. The software also provides the option to save multiple emails at the same time and save the storage.
To start the backup process, the software only needs the credentials of your account. It automatically loads all your accounts to the interface and provides a full preview with all the attached details. This way you easily view your emails before downloading them to your PC.
Steps to Backup Hostinger Emails to Computer are as follows:
- Run Hostinger Mail Backup Tool and go to the Open menu.
- Select Email Accounts and then click on Add Account.
- Enter the login ID and password of Hostinger webmail.
- Select the folder from which you want to save emails. Click Export and select the required saving file format.
- Now, click Browse and pick the folder to save your emails. Hit the Save button to start the backup task.
This is the easiest way to backup Hostinger emails to PC with zero loss and zero data modification.
Features of Hostinger Email Backup Software
- Download Emails in Bulk: The tool is designed with advanced technology and can perform batch backup processes. Users can download multiple emails from the Hostinger Mail to computer at once.
- Preserves Data Originality: It keeps all your email data in its exact form with zero modification. The IMAP backup tool preserves all email formatting and folder hierarchy even after the backup process is finished.
- Search Option: Users can also search their emails by typing a specific keyword in the search box. Then the tool will provide all results with that keyword and you can backup Hostinger emails to computer selectively.
- Backup All or Selective Folder: The Hostinger email backup tool provides quick support to select all or selective folders from which you want to download Hostinger emails. It is well capable of backing up emails from all folders without any loss of data.
- Migrate Emails into Cloud Accounts: Apart from saving emails to the PC or local drive, it is capable of migrating emails to several cloud email services. It also works as an email migration tool and users can directly transfer Hostinger email to Gmail or Google Workspace, Hostinger to Office 365, AOL Mail, Hotmail, and other accounts.
Here we have shared the best Hostinger email backup software to help you backup Hostinger emails to computer quickly and safely. The tool allows you to save your emails in the desired location to transfer emails to other accounts directly. You can also try the demo version that helps you to download the first 10 emails from each folder.
Q 1. How to backup Hostinger emails to computer?
A. Follow the step below to download emails from Hostinger Mail:
- Run the Hostinger email backup tool and click Open > Email Accounts > Add Account.
- Enter valid credentials of your Hostinger Mail to backup.
- Click the Export option and choose the file format such as PDF.
- Choose a path to store emails and click save.
Q 2. Can I backup all my emails from Hostinger Mail?
A. Yes, the software allows you to download all emails from Hostinger Mail at the same time.
Q 3. Can I utilize this tool to export my Hostinger emails to other email accounts?
Yes, you can use this tool to import Hostinger email to IMAP server and access your emails from any account.
Q 3. Is it possible to download Hostinger emails from a specific date?
Yes, the tool offers you a filter option that lets you filter your emails by date, time, subject, from, etc.