Introduction: Would you like to convert Bluehost emails to CSV file? Great! This blog provides you with the quick and right solution to achieve this. We will show you step by step how to export emails from Bluehost to CSV file format. So let’s start…
Quick Fix: Check out Email Backup Wizard free download to directly export Bluehost webmail emails to CSV. It is absolutely secure that never a single piece of information is lost or leaked to others. It allows you to save unlimited emails from your email account and open Bluehost emails in Excel sheet.
Table of Content
Reasons for Bluehost to CSV Conversion
Bluehost Webmail works online to send/receive emails. There is always a risk of a ransomware attack and account hacking in the cloud. Nobody wants to lose their emails because they contain important information and legal documents. But how do you secure email?
Experts recommend backing up your emails to protect your data from hackers or virus attacks. Because of this, users want to save their Bluehost webmail emails locally so they can access them in the future if something goes wrong with their account.
To save emails, most users prefer CSV as it is easy to open, read and edit by any text editor. As we all know that CSV (Comma Separated Values) is a text file in a specific format that can store data in a tabular structure.
Here are the benefits of using CSV file:
- CSV file is easy to create
- Best for storing large numbers of data
- CSV file is smaller in size
- CSV is supported by multiple applications and email services
- It is helpful for transferring large data between programs
How Can I Export Emails from Bluehost to CSV?
- Launch IMAP Backup Tool and click Open.
- Click Email Accounts and then Add Account.
- Enter Bluehost webmail login details.
- Click on Export and select CSV format.
- Hit on the Save button to start the export process.
Direct Solution to Convert Bluehost Emails to CSV
Bluehost Backup Wizard is the best solution to export emails from Bluehost to CSV file format. It is easy to use for any type of user because of its graphical user interface. The software allows users to open Bluehost emails in Excel along with all the attached information. It is a secure utility that never stores any information in the database once you enter your account credentials to start the conversion.
The software also keeps all email properties like To, From, Cc, Date, Links, etc. The hierarchy of folders and subfolders is also maintained even after the task has been completed successfully. It ensures that you will get accurate conversion results in a short time. The software also lets you save attachments from Bluehost emails quickly.
The best thing about this wizard is that it shows you a live conversion progress report and status. You also have the freedom to pause and resume the process if needed. The software has the ability to start the conversion from where you stopped it.
You can convert Bluehost emails to CSV file without limitation. Users can export both multiple and selective emails from their accounts based on their needs. The tool offers all the features that every user needs for the conversion.
Full Guide to Export Bluehost Emails to CSV or Excel File
Step to export and open Bluehost emails in Excel sheet are as follows:
- Install and Run the software on your PC. Click on the Open tab from the top.
- Then go to Email Accounts >> Add Account or open IMAP configured account.
- Now, enter the email address and app password of your Bluehost Mail account. Then click on Add button.
- The software will auto loads all mailbox data from your account to the interface. You can choose the folder which you want to convert as well as preview emails in several view modes.
- After that, go to the Export option and pick CSV from the list of various file formats and email services.
- Now, select a destination or make a new folder to store the resulting file then hit on the Save button.
This is how you can easily convert Bluehost emails to CSV and open Bluehost emails in Excel sheet.
Do You Know?
The software provides several email and document formats for saving your emails. You can export Bluehost emails to PST file for Outlook, Bluehost to MBOX, Bluehost to EML, Bluehost to Text, and Bluehost to HTML format.
In the above post, we have mentioned the best and most successful solution to export emails from Bluehost to CSV file. There is no manual method to do this. Hence, we have provided the expert-recommended tool for it. It allows users to convert Bluehost emails to CSV with all details attached. It also comes with a demo version to check the working efficiency. So hurry and open Bluehost emails in Excel Sheet on any Windows platform.