Summary: If you are thinking of converting your Gmail MBOX data into HTML file, then you are not alone. There are so many users who are looking for the best solution to access Google Takeout files on different browsers. Read the article till the end for step by step guide to accomplish this task using the best Google Takeout to HTML Converter Tool.
Table of Content
Now, what are the reasons for converting Google Takeout archive to HTML?
There are many reasons you might want to backup your Google data to HTML, such as you have to send the files to your friend so to make it easily accessible, you convert it to HTML. Because Google Takeout always downloads Gmail emails in MBOX format which is not supported by all email clients. So by converting it to HTML, you can increase the accessibility of files. Or you might want to change the styling of some documents then also you have to convert it into HTML and then you can change the document accordingly.
Here let me tell you the simplest method. Get them converted into HTML format. And for this, you can use the Yota Google Takeout Converter Wizard for Windows. This smart utility will convert all Google Takeout MBOX files into HTML format automatically without harming the originality of data.
This tool also supports the bulk conversion of files and effectively generates the instant preview of all emails along with their attachments. For this, you can extract the Google takeout archive data using 7 zip or any other archive extractor. Moreover, it enables you to quickly and safely export Google Takeout to Outlook PST file, Google Takeout to PDF documents, Google Takeout to CSV file, etc.
Read More: Fix Google Takeout Not Working
Steps to Convert Google Takeout to HTML are as follows:
- Install and Run Yota Google Takeout Data Converter in your system.
- Click on the Open drop-down menu and select Email Data Files>> Google Takeout files.
- Click on Choose Files or Folders to upload extracted .mbox files in the panel.
- Select the files to load them and click on Export >> HTML from the Document Files option.
- Now set the destination path by clicking on Browse. Finally, click on the Save button.
You can also check out the video below to know more about how to export Google Takeout to HTML file format in bulk.
Prominent Features of Google Takeout to HTML Converter
- You can use this advanced conversion tool to convert multiple Google archive files to HTML format smoothly.
- This tool can be used to convert large-sized MBOX files like 2GB, 10GB, 20GB, 50GB, etc.
- While using the email converter tool, you will get the original file structure and authentic data with intact key elements and meta properties.
- If you are having attachments embedded in your Gmail emails then it will parse attachments from the MBOX file.
- With a user-friendly interface, anyone can convert archive files from Google to HTML file format.
- Also, you will get a free demo version using which you can convert 10 files to HTML.
- The software enables you to extract attachments from Google Takeout files in a few clicks.
- It is also capable to extract phone numbers from Google Takeout files easily.
The Google Takeout to HTML converter is one of the simplest and most reliable solutions available in the market. Also, it has an in-built feature to detect the files automatically which saves lots of time and effort. You can try the DEMO version of the tool which is available for free that can convert 10 items per folder.