Introduction: Do you want to know how to backup Telenet emails to hard drive? Still, searching for a reliable solution to accomplish this? Then don’t take any stress now, here you will find a complete solution to fulfill your needs. This blog discusses the 100% working and secure method to download Telenet emails to computer.
Before going to the solution, let us have a quick look at Telenet webmail and why is a need of creating the backup.
Telenet is the most popular and most used webmail service provider in Belgium. This allows users to easily send or receive emails with attachments. Since it is a cloud-based service, there is always a risk of an account being hacked and a ransomware attack. To protect your account email, it is always advisable to back up your email regularly so that you can access your emails offline in case of any problems with your account.
One-Stop Solution to Download Emails from Telenet Mail
You can accomplish this task using the fast and Safe Email Backup Wizard from Yota Software. This is specially designed to create backups from various cloud accounts to the local drive. With this, you can backup Telenet emails to hard drive or PC at the required destination so that you can easily access them.
The software offers a simple GUI that helps non-technical users quickly save Telenet emails locally without taking the help of tech experts. It let you save attachments as well with their emails without any issue of file type and size. The tool has the power to auto-detect the configured IMAP account directly from your system.
Users can also view their account emails with all information before starting the backup process. It also provides you an advanced option to select the folder to backup emails from Telenet webmail.
To begin the process, download IMAP Backup Tool on your PC. Afterward, install the tool in multiple languages such as English, French, German, Italian, etc.
How to Backup Telenet Emails to Hard Drive?
Steps to download emails from Telenet Mail are as follows;
- Launch Telenet Mail Backup Tool. Click on Open > Email Accounts > open IMAP configured account or select Add Account option.
- Then enter the email address and password of your Telenet Mail Account. Click on Add button.
- Now, select the folder from which you want to save emails. Then preview your emails and filter your emails as per your needs.
- After that click on the Export option and choose file format from the list.
- Choose a folder to store resulting emails and hit on the Save button.
The process begins immediately. Once it is finished you will get a message of “Backup completed successfully”. Then click OK and review your downloaded emails to your PC.
Multiple Saving Options Offered by the Software
- File Types: This software helps you to backup Telenet emails to hard drive or computer. It permits you to export Telenet emails to PST, Telenet emails to PDF, Telenet emails to EML, Telenet emails to MBOX, Telenet emails to HTML, Telenet emails to TXT, Telenet emails to CSV, etc.
- Cloud Services: It also works as the best email migration tool and lets you migrate emails to several cloud accounts. Now you can directly transfer emails from Telenet to Gmail, Telenet to IMAP, Telenet to Office 365, Telenet to Outlook.com, Telenet to Zoho Mail, Telenet to Rediffmail, and more.
Features of Telenet Mail Backup Tool
- Simple to Use: It comes with a simplified and friendly user interface to smoothly download emails from Telenet Mail to computer. With this, any beginner is able to easily backup Telenet Mail to PC in just a few simple clicks.
- Maintains Hierarchy: The software keeps the hierarchy of folders and sub-folder while creating Telenet email backup. This way you can access your emails offline without any trouble.
- Preserve Email Properties: It keeps all meta properties and email formatting such as to, from, subject, date, time, hyperlinks, logos, and more throughout the backup process.
- Save Emails in Bulk: It gives you an option to backup Telenet emails to hard drive in batch mode. You can select and download multiple emails from the Telenet Mail account at once without modifying or losing any information.
- Download Emails Locally: The Telenet Mail backup tool allows you to save Telenet emails locally at the desired location. You can click on the Browse button and choose a folder where you want to save your downloaded emails on your PC.
Manual Method to Backup Telenet Emails to PC
- Sign in to your Telenet webmail account and go to the Settings.
- Now, select Import/Export option from the left side.
- If you want to export everything like emails, contacts, or calendars, then click the “Export” button immediately.
- If you want to export something specific, then select “Address Book” or “Calendar” as the type.
- The file will download to your computer.
- You do not export specific emails
- Takes a long time to complete
This blog shares the best possible solution to download emails from Telenet Mail to PC. We recommended using an automated Telenet mail backup tool to successfully save Telenet Mail emails locally. It is 100% safe and allows users to backup Telenet emails to hard drive or computer with attachments. You can also try the demo version to verify its working efficiency.