Summary: How do I print PST files without Outlook? This query is going to be covered here. In this blog, we will guide you through step by step how you can print multiple PST emails in one go using the Yota PST Converter Wizard on the PC.
Unfortunately without the Outlook application, it is not possible to print emails from PST files. Because PST file is only supported and accessible by the Microsoft Outlook email client. So to accomplish this operation, you must take the help of an automated tool.
Why Does User Need to Print Outlook PST Emails?
There are several possible reasons when PST files get corrupted. It may be due to a large PST file, improper termination of Outlook, virus intrusion, etc. Therefore, to get rid of such cases, it is recommended to save PST emails in a trusted file format such as PDF. Adobe PDF file also has multiple benefits that are mentioned below:
- Saving emails in PDF format allows users to print PST files without Outlook and create a hard copy of their important email data.
- Users can apply restrictions on PDF files. To make it unreadable to others, you can apply a password to the PDF file.
- The PDF file has an unchanged file structure, so unauthorized users cannot change the data.
- It is a platform-independent file that allows users to easily view PDF files on any device like a PC, laptop, or mobile phone.
- PDF is a standalone format that allows users to easily move PDF files from one system to another using a USB device.
Quick Solution to Print PST Files Without Outlook
Using the Yota PST file conversion tool, you can effortlessly convert PST to PDF format along with all email attachments. This way you can print PST emails on any version of Windows OS such as Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, etc.
The software supports exporting multiple emails from PST files in a single attempt. In addition, the wizard is completely self-contained and Outlook or other external applications are not required for this conversion.
This is a complete package of email migration and users can transfer Outlook PST data files into several popular email services and file types. With this, it is easy to convert PST to MBOX, PST to EML, PST to CSV, PST to HTML, and other file formats.
So, first, you need to download and install the tool on your PC to start this procedure. After that follow the below steps.
Steps to Save and Print PST Files Without Outlook are as follows;
Step 1. Run PST file converter and select Outlook PST file.
Step 2. Then preview added PST emails and apply filters as needed.
Step 3. Now, click Export and select PDF from the file formats list.
Step 4. Browse a location to store output and hit on Save to start conversion.
In just a few seconds, you will get a pop-up message on the screen. Then click OK and review the exported file on your system.
What Features Does PST Email Conversion Tool Offer?
This software is loaded with multiple useful features that make the conversion according to the user’s needs. Some of the main features are here:
- It comes with a simple and friendly interface that any beginner can understand. This way any technical or non-technical users can easily print PST files without Outlook.
- The software enables its users to open Outlook PST file without password and also supports both ANSI & UNICODE file type.
- The tool offers an advanced option to save multiple emails in PDF file format at the same time without modifying any information.
- With this tool, it is possible to search email by a specific keyword. So users can transfer only selective emails and save storage space.
- It supports saving PST emails of any Outlook version such as Outlook 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, and others.
- The software does not need the installation of any external utility including Outlook. So now users can easily print PST files without Outlook application.
- Also, this is a Windows-based program that is compatible with all the latest and earlier version such as Windows 11, 10, etc.
- You can also download the software for free on your system. The demo version of the tool helps you to save the first 10 emails in portable document format. This is the perfect way to check the performance of any tool.
The Final Verdict
Printing PST emails is easy if users have Outlook installed on their PC. But when users need to print PST files without Outlook, it is a challenging task for users. Because there is no manual way to complete this process. This task can only be performed with an automated tool. So here we have suggested the best conversion tool to export emails to PDF format so that you can print your emails whenever you want.