Are you finding a solution to convert PST to HTML without Outlook application? Then your search is end here. In today’s blog, you will get the best method to convert PST file to HTML format with attachments. So read on and get the solution.
Instant Solution: Use Yota PST Converter Tool which makes it easy for you to convert PST emails to HTML without Outlook. It is free to download for all Windows operating systems. You can save an unlimited number of emails in HTML file format with attachments.
Converting emails from one file format to another is a challenging task for users. There are chances of data loss, corruption, and deletion during conversion if you don’t know the right method. So it’s better to know the full steps of conversion before executing any method. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to convert Outlook PST file to HTML format without loss.
What are PST and HTML Files?
PST file is known as Personal Storage Table which is the main component of the Outlook application. Outlook uses PST to store data like email messages, calendar events, contacts, journals, notes, and tasks. All versions like Outlook 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, and more support PST files to save and export data.
Outlook PST file is a very sensitive file format so you must be very careful before transferring data from PST to another platform or PC. A single wrong step will render your PST file inaccessible which you cannot open without first fixing the errors.
HTML stands for Hyper Text Markup Language, which we used to create a web page. Basically, it’s a simple text file that contains special tags that define the layout of the webpage such as text, hyperlinks, formatting, tables, images, and more.
The HTML files can be easily opened in any browser including Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, or Apple Safari for Mac and iOS.
How to Convert PST file to HTML Format with Attachments?
Yota PST Conversion Tool is the best and most effective solution to convert PST to HTML without Outlook. Sadly there is no manual way that you can use to export Outlook PST file to HTML without installing the Outlook application. This recommended tool gives you the exact results that you actually want with zero loss of data.
It makes it possible for the users to export PST emails to HTML along with all attachments. Plus, it gives you a facility to save multiple PST files in one go and save time. Moreover, it also has an option to effortlessly extract attachments from PST file accurately. Along with this, users can quickly extract phone numbers from PST file with this tool. No matter whether your PST file is created by which Outlook version, the tool supports Outlook 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, and other earlier versions.
Download and install the email migration tool on your Windows PC to proceed with the convert PST file to HTML format with attachments process.
Steps to Convert PST to HTML without Outlook are as follows;
Step 1. Run Yota PST Migration Tool and click Open.
Step 2. Go to Email Data Files and select Outlook PST files.
Step 3. Preview emails, click on Export option, and select HTML format.
Step 4. Choose the location to store HTML and hit on Save.
That’s it. The conversion process will start automatically and will be completed in a few seconds. Upon completion, you can go to the selected location and view the exported HTML files.
Outstanding & Useful Features of PST to HTML Converter
The utility is well designed and loaded with various features. All the features allow the users to accomplish this task as per the requirement. Some of the main features are mentioned here:
- Bulk Export Facility: With the help of this tool, one can convert multiple PST files to HTML format in one click. Also, it supports exporting unlimited PST files without misplacing or corrupting a single data.
- Outlook Installation Not Mandatory: This is a fully secure and standalone utility that does not support any application. It makes it possible for you to smoothly convert PST to HTML without Outlook installation on the system.
- Save Attachments Too: It is able to convert PST file to HTML with attachments in an accurate manner. No matter what is the size of your email attachments, the tool has the ability to save them with emails.
- Support All PSTs: No matter whether you have ANSI or UNICODE PST files, this tool is able to convert both of them. Along with this, it supports converting archive and password-protected files without entering a password.
- Compatibility: The software supports all editions of MS Outlook and Windows Operating System. You can seamlessly convert PST to HTML without Outlook on Windows 11, 10, and below versions. Moreover, it works with all PST files of Outlook 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, and earlier versions.
What are the Benefits of Converting Outlook PST File to HTML Format?
- HTML files can be opened on any device or platform without installing any additional software.
- Attachments are in separate folders that you can easily open and copy as needed.
- Each message is stored in a separate HTML file, not an entire folder.
- HTML documents are suitable for easy sharing with anyone.
- HTML is an easy-to-view, print, search that preserves the original formatting and images.
By converting Outlook PST emails to HTML format, you can access them anytime in any browser. In the above blog, we have discussed the quick and direct solution to convert PST to HTML without Outlook application. It is not possible to do it manually, so we have introduced the best and most proven conversion tool. This makes it easier for users to convert PST file to HTML format including attachments without Outlook installation.