In today’s post, we will discuss how you can open PST file without password. If you are facing issues while accessing your PST file, then this post is the perfect place to accomplish your request.
Table of Content
What is a PST file?
PST is a popular file format supported by the MS Outlook application for Windows. It stores complete mailbox data including email messages, contacts, notes, tasks, calendar items, and journals. Users can export Outlook data in PST file format on their system. Also, the PST file can be easily imported to the Outlook application at any time using the Import/Export option.
Open PST File without Password Using Professional Solution
To open Outlook PST file without password use the expert-recommended Yota PST File Converter tool for Windows. This will allow you to open password protected PST file without a password in an easy manner.
It works without the Outlook application, so you do not need to install it on your system to accomplish this operation. One can view PST file free in multiple modes along with all attached data. The software also allows you to convert PST file to PST file formats along with all attached information such as emails, contacts, tasks, notes, etc.
Moreover, it provides multiple saving options for transferring Outlook data files. With this, one can seamlessly convert PST to MBOX format, PST to PDF, and many more file types. Along with this, it supports importing PST file into several cloud accounts.
The best part of this email conversion tool software is that it supports all types of PST files such as Archive, Network, and Active. Plus, it supports both UNICODE and ANSI PST files to perform this task. Also, one can open PST file without password on Windows 11, Windows 10, and other versions.
Steps to Open Outlook PST File Without Password are as follows;
Step 1. Run the Yota PST file converter and click on the Open tab.
Step 2. Now, go to Email Data and select Outlook PST file.
Step 3. Preview PST file data items and click Export.
Step 4. Next, choose PST or another desired saving format.
Step 5. Lastly, choose the destination to store output and click Save.
It’s done! Now, you can effortlessly open PST file without password via this amazing and powerful software.
Manual Solution to Remove Password from PST File
- Open the Outlook application on your system.
- Click on File >> Account Settings and select Account Settings.
- Under the Account Settings tab, click Data Files.
- Then select the location of your Outlook data file and click on Settings.
- The “Outlook Data File” window will open. Click “Change password”.
Now, you can change the password of the PST file and open your Outlook data file.
Now, let’s have a quick look at the features of the recommended conversion wizard.
Highlighted Features of PST File Conversion Wizard
- Supports Multiple File Types: This PST Password Remover Tool is the perfect answer to the query of how to open Outlook PST file without password. This tool provides its users a multiple file formats, users can convert PST to CSV Excel, PST to HTML, PST to ICS calendar file, PST to EML, PST to PST, and many other popular file formats.
- Support 100+ Email Services: Along with file formats, it lets you directly import PST to Gmail/ G Suite, PST to Office 365, PST to Yahoo Mail, PST to Thunderbird, PST to Hotmail, PST to IMAP, and many popular services.
- No Password Required: This is the best platform to open password protected PST file without the password. It does not require any password to access the Outlook PST file. You only have to add the PST file which is protected by a password and pick the desired file format for saving PST and you are done.
- Support Windows OS: The tool works well with all the latest and below editions of MS Windows OS. Users can download it on Windows 11, 10, 8, and 7 to open Outlook PST file without password. Plus, it can be easily installed on 32-bit & 64-bit machines.
- Outlook Installation Not Mandatory: The software is standalone and does not need the support of any other program or software. Now, users can open PST file without password and without Outlook installation.
The Final Thoughts
How to open Outlook PST file without password? This user query is sorted out here. In the above blog, we have mentioned the best way to open password protected PST file without the password using the Outlook conversion tool. This software is tested by experts and allows you to open PST file without password in an accurate manner.
Question 1. How to Open Outlook PST File Without Password?
Answer. Follow these steps to open password protected PST file without password:
- Run the Yota PST Converter Tool on your PC.
- Click Open, Email Data, and select PST File.
- Add Outlook PST file to the software panel.
- Then click Export and select the desired format.
- Choose a path to store output and click Save.
Question 2. Can I open PST files without Outlook?
Answer. PST file conversion tool allows you to view and open Outlook PST file without Outlook installation.
Question 3. What is the best PST password remover?
Answer. Yota PST Password Removal is the best tool to remove password from the PST file without data loss.