Introduction: In today’s blog, we explain how to convert SiteGround emails to EML file format. If you also use SiteGround webmail and are looking for a way to export emails from SiteGround to EML files, then you’ve come to the right place. Keep reading till the end and get a satisfying solution.
Instant Fix: You can download Email Backup Tool on Windows PC to quickly export SiteGround emails to EML files. This allows you to securely save multiple emails from the SiteGround webmail at the same time. In addition, it provides support to convert emails from all folders without affecting the folder structure.
Table of Content
SiteGround vs EML
With SiteGround Webmail, users can access their email anytime, anywhere with an internet connection. This allows users to easily open their emails in any browser and on any device without having to install any application on the system.
Furthermore, when working online, there is always a risk of account hacking and ransomware attack. To avoid these situations, creating a copy of important emails as a backup is always a great idea. Therefore, many users want to export emails from SiteGround to EML file format and save their emails to the PC or local drive.
EML is a file extension for storing email messages. This is the standard format used by Microsoft Outlook Express and other programs. EML file includes message content, subject, sender, recipients, and date. It can also store one or more email attachments, which are files sent along with the message.
Manual Method to Convert SiteGround Emails to EML
Follow the below-listed steps to backup and export emails from SiteGround webmail to EML file format:
- Go to SiteGround > Email > Accounts. Then select your preferred email account, click the kebab menu, and click the Login to Webmail button to access your SireGround webmail.
- After logging into Webmail, select the email you want to backup and left-click it.
- Then click the three dots “More” and select the Export option.
- After that, your browser will prompt you to download the message in the EML file format.
Drawbacks of Manual Solution
- This method allows you to save a single email in EML file format at a time.
- It does not have any option of exporting only specific emails
- Users cannot export the entire mailbox data from SiteGround webmail
Topmost Solution to Bulk Export SiteGround Emails to EML File Format
In order to batch export emails from SiteGround to EML file format, use the SiteGround Email Backup Tool on your PC. This wizard enables you to convert entire mailbox data from SiteGround Mail account with zero loss of data. It also offers a filter option that lets you export only selective emails from SiteGround webmail.
The software does not require any technical knowledge as it has a user-friendly interface that is easy to understand for any user. Additionally, it provides a preview option that allows you to preview SiteGround emails with attachments before conversion.
With this tool, users can convert SiteGround emails to EML as well as many other file formats. One can easily export Siteground email to PST file, SiteGround to MBOX, SiteGround to PDF file, SiteGround to HTML, SiteGround to Text files, and SiteGround to CSV file format.
In addition, the wizard preserves the hierarchy of folders and subfolders, so you can easily manage your emails even after conversion. In addition, all email formatting and meta properties are preserved exactly as they were before the conversion.
Detailed Steps to Export Emails from SiteGround to EML Files
Follow the below-mentioned steps to quickly convert SiteGround emails to EML:
- Download and Install IMAP Backup Wizard Free on Windows system. After installing, click on the Open tab.
- Then click on Email Accounts and select Add Account option to continue with the export process.
- Next, enter the SiteGround webmail email address and password properly then hit on the Add button.
- Now, choose the folders from which you wish to convert emails in EML format. Also, apply filters on emails for exporting specific emails.
- After that, hit on the Export button and select EML from the multiple file formats, email clients, and email accounts.
- Finally, select a destination where you want to save the EML files and click on the Save button.
This is the fast and simple way to export SiteGround emails to EML file format with a complete accuracy rate.
If you want to transfer your emails from the SiteGround Mail account to other email accounts, then you can download IMAP Migration Tool on your computer. This will allow you to add SiteGround email to Gmail account, SiteGround email to Office 365, SiteGround to Thunderbird account, SiteGround to IMAP, and more.
Here we have described the manual and automated solution to export emails from SiteGround to EML files. The manual method cannot export multiple emails at once and it is not possible to convert only specific emails. On the other hand, the automated tool allows you to convert SiteGround emails to EML file format both in bulk and selectively. Also, it works on all Windows OS versions including Windows 11.