Summary: Are you thinking about how to export emails from SiteGround to CSV file format? If yes, so you are on the right track. In today’s post, you will learn the quick solution to export SiteGround emails to CSV Excel. As no manual method is available for this, we will share the most reliable, fast, and safe Email Backup Wizard to complete this conversion in just a few seconds.
Table of Content
Why do Users Prefer to Save SiteGround Webmail Emails to CSV?
It’s always a good idea to make a copy of important emails so you can refer to them later if something goes wrong with your email account. Because hackers are smarter than we think and can hack our accounts when we work online. To avoid this situation, users want to save emails from SiteGround webmail to a CSV file so that they can open their emails in an Excel spreadsheet anytime without the internet.
CSV stands for Comma Separated Values is a very popular format, often used for data storage and editing tasks. The CSV format is primarily used to store tabular data i.e. data that can be divided into rows and columns.
Some of the advantages of CSV files are as follows:
- The CSV file format is the most popular and known for its simplicity
- It’s a great file format for organizing large amounts of data
- CSV files are simple text files that are easy to create
- The CSV file is smaller and can easily be shared with someone
- CSV files can be read in almost any text editor.
How do I Export SiteGround Emails to CSV File?
- Run SiteGround Email Backup Tool on Windows Computer.
- Click on Open, Email Accounts and Add Account.
- Put credentials of SiteGround Mail account.
- Hit on the Export option and select CSV format.
- Click on the Save button to begin the export process.
Best Solution to Export Emails from SiteGround to CSV File Format
There is only one solution to convert SiteGround webmail emails to Excel CSV file which is known as the best IMAP Backup Tool for Windows PC. This will allow you to export entire emails from the SiteGround Mail account at a time. It does not force you to convert unrequired emails and provides an option to filter out the emails as per your needs.
The software is super easy to use and comes with a simple graphical user interface. No additional application or software not to be installed on the computer to begin the conversion process. Moreover, it is loaded with a variety of features that lets users export SiteGround emails to CSV files as per their needs. It also helps you extract attachments from SiteGround emails seamlessly.
With this wizard, there are no limits set for the conversion which means you can smoothly export unlimited emails from the SiteGround webmail. It also shows a quick preview of all mailbox data with all information in multiple view modes. Plus, the software can be installed in multiple languages such as English, French, Italian, Spanish, etc.
Detailed Steps to Quickly Convert SiteGround Emails to CSV Excel
Follow these steps to export emails from SiteGround to CSV file:
- Download, Install, and Run the tool on your Windows computer. After that click on the Open tab.
- Then click on Email Accounts and select Add Account to proceed with the export procedure.
- Enter the email address and password of the SiteGround Mail account. After entering the credentials, click on the Add button.
- Now, all mailbox data of your account is loaded into the panel. You can select the folder from which you want to export SiteGround emails to CSV file.
- If you want to convert only necessary emails then the tool provides a filter option that lets you filter their emails by date, time, etc.
- Afterward, go to the Export option from the top and pick CSV format from the multiple saving options.
- Finally, choose a location to store the resulting file then hit on the Save button to start the process.
Multiple Useful Features Offered by Conversion Tool
The software comes with multiple features and some of them are explained here:
- Support Multiple Formats: It not only lets you export emails from SiteGround to CSV file but also support several file formats. You can export SiteGround email to PST, SiteGround to EML files, SiteGround to MBOX, SiteGround to PDF, SiteGround to HTML, and SiteGround to Text files.
- Support Email Accounts: The tool also supports several email services to perform email migration tasks. With this, users can add SiteGround email to Gmail or G Suite, SiteGround to Office 365, SiteGround to IMAP, and many more accounts.
- Free Download: It also comes with a demo version that lets you export the first 10 emails from each folder. This way users can verify how this software works before moving further.
I hope you now learn how to export SiteGround emails to CSV file format after reading the above post. We have mentioned the safest and most functional SiteGround webmail backup tool that allows you to export emails from SiteGround to CSV Excel file.