Summary: Do you have an Outlook PST file? Want to import PST contacts to iPhone? If your answer is yes, then this blog will give a satisfactory answer to your query. Here we share the multiple methods to help you import contacts from PST to iPhone.
As we all know, in today’s digital world, contacts are very important for everyone personally and professionally. It is difficult to access the contacts from the email account or any application because we do not carry them with us everywhere and at all times. To put it simply, the phone plays an important role in our daily lives. Now users want to link their contacts to phones so that they can easily access them anytime.
Likewise, many users have multiple contacts in Windows Outlook-supported PST file that they want to access and open on their iPhone. It is a mobile device programmed by Apple Mac. But there is no direct way to accomplish this task. Because there is no option available on iPhone to import PST files. So we need to export Outlook contacts to vCard file format first.
vCard is also known as VCF File which is the standard file format for electronic business cards. vCard files can be attached to email messages or sent via multimedia messaging services, on the World Wide Web, instant messaging, etc.
How to Import PST Contacts to iPhone? – Multiple Methods
There are several methods that can be used to import contacts from PST to iPhone. In the following section, we will discuss both manual and automated methods. You can choose any of the methods below on the blog.
You can import Outlook contacts to iPhone using:
- PST Converter Wizard – Automated Tool which works without Outlook (recommended)
Method 1. Add Contacts from Outlook to iPhone via iCloud
- Firstly, download iCloud Control Panel and install it on your computer.
- Sign in with your iCloud ID and password.
- Now, copy the default Outlook.pst file to iCloud and set iCloud.pst as the default.
- After that select Contact with Outlook and click Apply in the main iCloud window.
- Then go to Settings >> iCloud and sign in to your iCloud account. Then check your contacts to enable syncing with Outlook.
Method 2. Import PST Contacts to iPhone using iTunes
- Disable iCloud first.
- Now, connect your iPhone to your computer and launch iTunes.
- After, go to the device entry and select the device icon.
- In the left pane, click the Information tab.
- Next, check the items you want to sync and select Sync contacts with >> Outlook.
- Finally, click Apply and you’re done.
Method 3. Import Outlook Contacts to iPhone through Exchange
- On your iPhone, go to Settings> Emails, Contacts, Calendar.
- If you are implementing this for the first time, simply select Exchange. Otherwise, select Add Account > Exchange.
- Now, enter your email id, username, and password and click on the Next button.
- Your iPhone will now connect to your Exchange server and enter the server address.
- From the Email, Notes, Calendar, and Contacts options select the information you need to sync with your Outlook account.
Method 4. Import Contacts from PST to iPhone Using Automated Tool
If you feel that the above-discussed 3 methods are lengthy and difficult, then you can opt for the professional PST File Converter Tool. This will let you transfer contacts from PST to vCard file so that you can easily import PST contacts to iPhone.
The software is a standalone solution that does not need the support of any external application. Even users do not need to install the MS Outlook application to start this operation. It also transfers PST files of Outlook 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, and other versions.
Moreover, you can convert any type of PST into the software panel including archive, network, and active. Apart from this, you can open Outlook PST file without password with this wizard. It is also able to repair PST file without ScanPST or inbox repair tool.
To start the task, first, download and install the conversion tool on any of your Windows OS versions.
Steps to Import PST Contacts to iPhone Without Outlook are as follows;
Step 1. Run the tool >> Click Open >> Email Data >> Outlook PST File.
Step 2. After adding the PST file, purview all contacts with attributes.
Step 3. Now, hit on the Export option and select VCF from the multiple formats.
Step 4. Finally, pick a location to store vCard and click on the Save button.
Within a few seconds, you will receive a completion message of successful conversion on your screen. You can access the resultant VCF contact file from the selected location.
Now, import the VCF file into your iPhone by following these steps:
1. Go to iCloud and click the Action pop-up menu on the sidebar, and then select Import vCard.
2. Now, select the vCard file to import.
You are done now!
Some Highlighted Features of PST File Conversion Tool
- Simple and graphical interface which is accessible by novice or beginners
- Import PST contacts to iPhone via VCF or CSV file in a few simple clicks
- Bulk import contacts from PST to iPhone without loss of a single contact
- Capable to transfer UNICODE, ANSI, archive, and password-restricted file
- MS Outlook installation is not required to start the conversion task
- Compatible with Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, and other earlier versions
- Able to convert PST to MBOX, PST to CSV, PST to EML, and other formats
- Option to search and transfer only selective contacts from the Outlook PST file
- 24/7 customer support is available for user’s help via live chat or email
- Import PST to Thunderbird, PST file to Shared Mailbox Office 365, PST to IMAP
- Provides options to browse and select the location to save the exported file
The Final Thoughts
How do import PST contacts to iPhone? This query is resolved in this blog. Here we have mentioned 4 different methods you can use to import contacts from PST to iPhone. If you don’t opt for the free manual method due to the tedious steps or whatever reasons, you can simply opt for the automated tool. This wizard provides support to import Outlook contacts to iPhone in 4 simple steps.