Introduction: Are you using Earthlink for a while and now want to switch to IMAP account due to some professional commitments? If yes, then you are on the right page. So many users find it difficult to migrate emails from one account to other. However, in this blog, we are going to explain the best and proficient method to export Earthlink emails to IMAP server in a hassle-free way. Download Yota Earthlink Backup Wizard on your PC to accomplish this task effortlessly.
Why Users Want to Transfer Earthlink Emails to IMAP Account?
Migrating your emails from Earthlink to an IMAP account offers several advantages. Some of them are mentioned below:
- IMAP provides a more advanced email management system compared to Earthlink. Users can access and manage their emails from multiple devices seamlessly.
- IMAP stores your emails on the server, providing an additional layer of data security. In case your device malfunctions or gets lost, your emails remain safe and accessible from any other device.
- Also, it allows you to easily back up your email data by creating local copies or using third-party backup services.
How Do I Export Earthlink Emails to IMAP Server? – Quick Steps
- Download and Install Yota Email Migration tool on your PC.
- Click on Open>> Email Account>> Add Account option.
- Next, enter the Earthlink login credentials and preview the files.
- Then, go to Export tab and select IMAP from the list of options.
- Finally, enter the IMAP login details and hit the Save button.
Best solution to Transfer Emails from Earthlink to IMAP
When it come to migrating Earthlink emails to IMAP account, Yota IMAP Migration tool proves to be the best choice among the users. It offers wide range of features that make the entire process seamless and efficient for both technical and non-technical users. It is very much capable to handle multiple Earthlink emails simultaneously. If you have hundreds and thousands of emails then it can efficiently transfer all the emails in a single go. Plus it supports all the latest and older Windows OS so there is no compatibility issue.
It is very simple to use this utility to export Earthlink emails to IMAP along with attachments. Its self navigational panel guides you through every step without encountering any error. Also, it ensures the preservation of email properties during the migration process. This means that important metadata, such as sender, recipient, subject, and timestamps, are accurately transferred to the new IMAP account. And, if you want to extract attachments from Earthlink emails, you can use this same tool.
Detailed Solution to Forward Emails and Attachments from Earthlink to IMAP Account:
- Start by downloading Earthlink Backup Tool. Once the download is complete, run the installer and follow the on-screen instructions to install the tool on your computer.
- After that, go to Open tab from the top menu and select Email Accounts>> Add Account option. Enter your Earthlink email address and password in the provided fields. Please make sure to provide correct credentials to establish a successful connection with your Earthlink account.
- The tool will configure your account and upload all the emails associated with it. Here you can preview your emails and attachments with other details.
- Now, click on the Export tab and select IMAP as the destination email provider to export Earthlink emails to IMAP account.
- Enter the details of your IMAP account, including the server address, port number, username, and password. And hit the Save button.
That’s it! The tool will begin fetching the emails from your Earthlink account and transferring them to your IMAP account. Once the process is complete, it will display a confirmation message. Then, you can log in to your IMAP account to check that the Earthlink emails have been successfully imported or not.
Some Note-worthy Features of Earthlink to IMAP Import Wizard
- It provides bulk migration that allows you to migrate multiple emails from Earthlink account to IMAP server simultaneously. This will save your time and efforts both.
- You can utilize this email backup tool to export Earthlink emails to PST, MBOX, EML and other standard file formats.
- This powerful solution lets you transfer Earthlink emails to Gmail or G Suite account, Earthlink to Office 365 with attachments, Earthlink to Outlook 2021, 2019, Earthlink to Thunderbird, Hotmail, Yahoo Mail and 200+ email servers.
- Its ability to maintain the folder structure of emails make it the most unique solution across the world. The tool accurately preserves email properties such as sender, recipient, subject, timestamps, and attachments, ensuring data integrity.
- You get the flexibility to pause the migration process at any point and resume it later, allowing you to manage the migration according to your convenience
In the above guide, we have explained the direct method to export Earthlink emails to IMAP account with complete mailbox items. You can try manual method also, but it is very risky and time consuming process. Also, if you have large data to migrate, then you cannot use manual methods. That is why, experts recommend to use a professional tool like this IMAP Backup Tool. You will not face any issue while utilizing this tool to transfer Earthlink account to IMAP server.
If you are not sure about the software, you can download the free demo to text the capabilities of the tool. The demo version lets you export few emails from the source account to target location, But then, you will get the idea about the working procedure of Earthlink webmail to IMAP migration. Hope, you like this blog and have a complete knowledge about the migration process.