Summary: This blog provides step-by-step instructions on how to export emails from SiteGround to text files. Here we are going to introduce the reliable and fast Email Backup Wizard for Windows platform that lets you export SiteGround emails to TXT format. So keep reading and get the complete solution to your request.
Table of Content
Why Need to Save Email from SiteGround to TXT Format?
SiteGround, a popular web hosting provider, offers a variety of email hosting services to its users. It also provides a Webmail service for sending or receiving emails on any browser. Users can access and open their accounts anytime and anywhere via internet connectivity.
There can be many reasons why users need to save their SiteGround emails to Text files. Some of them are:
- Exporting emails from SiteGround to Text files is an appropriate way to back up important email messages to the computer or hard disk.
- By exporting emails to TXT file format, you can easily access the contents of your emails and save them in a readable format that you can view without using an email client.
- Users can simply share the Text file with someone or migrate to another email client.
- Text files are easy to read and edit by any text editor like Notepad.
Ultimate Solution to Export Emails from SiteGround to Text Files
Sadly no official way is available to export SiteGround emails to TXT file format. However, using the best IMAP Backup Wizard you are able to accomplish this task. This is the most secure and fast utility that gives you the freedom to convert SiteGround webmail emails to Text files in a few seconds.
The software has a user-friendly interface which is the best part. Now, any non-technical user can easily save SiteGround Mail account emails in plain text files without taking the help of tech experts. It is free from limits so users can export unlimited emails from SiteGround webmail without losing a single piece of information.
Moreover, the tool provides users the option to convert bulk and selective emails as per their needs. It lets you export SiteGround emails from all folders at a time. Plus, users can filter their emails and save only necessary emails in plain text files.
With this wizard, users are able to export emails from SiteGround to Text files including attachments without any file type issues. It also gives you permission to save the resulting TXT files at the desired path on your computer to access them easily. Once you selected the location or folder, the software will automatically open the folder after completing the conversion.
It also shows a quick preview of your emails in multiple view modes before starting the conversion. The software shows you emails with all the attached information like images, links, icons, etc. Moreover, it is successfully compatible with all editions of the MS Windows Operating System such as Windows 11.
Step-by-Step Process of How to Export SiteGround Emails to TXT Format
Follow these steps to quickly convert SiteGround emails to plain text files:
- Download, install, and launch the SiteGround Email Backup Tool on your system.
- Go to the Open tab >> Email Accounts >> Add Account option to continue.
- Put the email address and password of the SiteGround Mail account then click on the Add button.
- The software automatically loads all emails of your account and you can choose the folder in which you want to export emails from SiteGround to Text files.
- After that, click on the Export option and pick Text format from the list of several saving options.
- Finally, browse for a location where you would like to store the text files and hit on the Save button to start conversion.
Key Features of SiteGround Webmail Backup Software
The tool offers so many features and some of the highlighted features are mentioned here:
- Support File Formats: It not only allows you to export SiteGround emails to TXT format. But it also lets you export SiteGround email to PST, SiteGround to EML files, SiteGround to MBOX, SiteGround to CSV Excel, SiteGround to PDF, and SiteGround to HTML file format.
- Support Cloud Accounts: The software also provides support to migrate emails into several email accounts. Users can directly add SiteGround email to Gmail account, SiteGround to IMAP. SiteGround to Office 365, and many more.
- Try For Free: It comes with a trial version that allows you to convert the first 10 emails per folder. This way users can verify the working efficiency of the software before making any investment.
I hope you learned how to export SiteGround emails to TXT file format after reading this post. The recommended email converter tool will help you to export emails from SiteGround to Text files without losing any information.