Introduction: Still wondering how to convert SiteGround emails to HTML file format? Then this post is for you. Here we will guide you step by step to export emails from SiteGround to HTML format.
Instant Fix: You can download Email Backup Wizard free on your Windows system to export SIteGround emails to HTML. This will help you convert emails from all folders at a time without disturbing the hierarchy of folders.
Undoubtedly, webmail service allows users to access emails online at any time. However, it is also a sad truth that the chances of data loss due to account hacking and ransomware attacks are high. But don’t worry, you can keep a copy of your important emails as a backup for future access. This is why SiteGround webmail users want to save their emails in HTML file format.
HTML stands for Hypertext Markup Language is a popular file format for developing websites, web pages, and web-based applications.
Some of the benefits of HTML file format are mentioned below:
- HTML is easy to use and easy to understand
- HTML is completely free
- All browsers support the HTML file format
- HTML is best suited for search engines
- It is easy to edit by any text editor such as Notepad++
How Can I Convert SiteGround Emails to HTML?
- Launch Safe IMAP Backup Tool on Windows PC.
- Go to Open > Email Accounts > Add Account.
- Put SiteGround Mail Account Credentials.
- Click Export and select HTML file format.
- Hit on the Save button to start the conversion.
Quick Way to Export Emails from SiteGround to HTML Format
SiteGround Email Backup Tool is the ultimate solution to quickly export SiteGround emails to HTML file format. This will let users convert emails from all folders in a single attempt. It does not set any limits so users can export as many emails from their SiteGround Mail account. Moreover, it is loaded with several useful features that make it the best email conversion tool for users.
The software has a simple user interface that is easy to understand for any type of user. Whether you have a technical background or not, you can easily convert SiteGround emails to HTML format. In addition, users have the option to filter their emails by date, time, to, from, cc, and others. Users can also search emails by typing a specific keyword into the search box and converting only required emails from the SiteGround webmail.
With the help of this wizard, it becomes possible to export emails from SiteGround to HTML file format without any additional application. It is a standalone tool that does not need the support of any external software to perform the conversion. The software is also compatible with all versions of MS Windows OS. It also enables you to extract attachments from SiteGround emails seamlessly.
Moreover, the tool supports several file formats. Users can export SiteGround email to PST file, SiteGround to PDF, SiteGround to CSV, SiteGround to EML files, SiteGround to MBOX, and SiteGround to Text files. It also supports multiple email clients and email accounts to transfer SiteGround webmail emails.
The best thing about this tool is that it is completely safe and not a single piece of information is lost or changed during the conversion. Also, once you have entered the SiteGround Mail account credentials, it will never store any information about your account.
Full Steps to Export SiteGround Emails to HTML File Format Without Loss
Follow the below-listed steps to export emails from SiteGround to HTML:
- Download, Install, and Launch the software on your Windows-based computer.
- Click the Open tab, Email Accounts, and then select Add Account option. If your account is already configured, then you can click on open the IMAP configured account.
- Enter the SiteGround webmail email address and app password correctly. Then click on Add button to continue.
- The tool automatically loads all your account data to the interface. You can now view your account emails with all information and select the folders from which you want to convert SiteGround emails to HTML format.
- If you don’t want to export all unrequired emails, then you can filter the emails as per your needs.
- Now, click on the Export option and pick the HTML format from the multiple file-saving options.
- Browse for a location where you want to store the HTML file and hit on the Save button.
The conversion starts immediately. After completion of the conversion, you can review the resulting file from the location you selected above.
Here we mentioned the quick and reliable solution to convert SiteGround emails to HTML file format. The suggested email converter tool helps you to export emails from SiteGround to HTML format in a bulk and selective manner.