Introduction: This blog will guide you step by step on how to convert Earthlink emails to HTML format. Here you will learn all about HTML and why people want to save their emails in HTML format. Later we will mention the quick and possible solution to export emails from Earthlink to HTML file format. So let’s start…
Suggestion: Unfortunately, no manual method is available to export emails from Earthlink to HTML. You can only accomplish this task with the automated Email Backup Wizard free download on the Windows platform.
Table of Content
Overview of HTML and Why Emails Need to be Saved in HTML
HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language) is an extension of web pages created for display in a browser. This file is saved in standard text format with a .html extension and contains tags that define the layout of a web page and content such as text, tables, images, videos, and hyperlinks. HTML files can be opened in almost any web browser such as Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Safari, Opera, etc.
There are many reasons why users need to save Earthlink emails in HTML file format such as:
- Users can view and edit their emails saved in HTML in any text editor like Notepad++, Notepad, etc.
- HTML files can be easily shared with others including all attached information.
- Users can convert HTML files to many other file formats like PDF, DOCX, etc.
- The HTML file can be easily accessed without an internet connection.
How Do I Convert Earthlink Emails to HTML?
- Run Earthlink Backup Wizard on your system.
- Now, click Open, Email Accounts, and Add Account.
- Put login details of Earthlink webmail.
- Go to Export and choose HTML file format.
- Hit on the Save button to begin the procedure.
One-Stop Solution to Export Earthlink Emails to HTML
IMAP Backup Tool Free is the topmost solution to export emails from Earthlink to HTML file format. It is a highly advanced wizard which supports all IMAP-supported email services. You can easily export IMAP to HTML format in just a few seconds. The software only needs credentials of your Earthlink mail account to start the conversion.
This is the most secure application that not stores a single piece of information from your account throughout the process. Along with HTML, it also lets you export Earthlink emails to PST file, Earthlink to MBOX, Earthlink to EML files, Earthlink to PDF documents, Earthlink to CSV, and Earthlink to TXT file format.
Overall, this is a perfect solution for all your email conversion needs. It is capable to convert Earthlink emails to HTML file format with attachments like documents, images, links, etc. No matter how many emails you want to convert, it is powerful enough to export entire emails from your account at the same time.
You can also specify a location on your system where you want to save the resulting HTML file. This allows you to easily access the files after conversion without having to locate them. The software automatically opens the folders you select to save the output.
The software works successfully with all current and previous Windows OS versions, including Windows 11. There is no need to install any additional software on the computer to start and complete the conversion.
Step by Step Process of How to Export Emails from Earthlink to HTML Format
Follow the below-listed steps to convert Earthlink emails to HTML:
- Download, Install, and Launch the Earthlink mail backup tool on your Windows system.
- Afterward, click on Open > Email Accounts and select Add Account or IMAP configured account according to the needs.
- Enter the email id and password of the Earthlink Mail account then click the Add button.
- Now, the software will automatically load all mailbox data of the Earthlink Mail account to the panel. You can choose the email folder or folders you wish to export in HTML.
- Then go to the Export option from the top and pick HTML from the list of multiple file formats and email services.
- Finally, browse for a location where you would like to store the output then click on the Save button.
The process starts automatically. Once it is complete, you will get a pop-up message of conversion completed successfully. After that, go to the location you selected above and view the resultant HTML file.
Do You Know?
You can download IMAP to IMAP Migration Tool to easily transfer your Earthlink Webmail emails to many other email services. Users can directly migrate Earthlink email to Office 365 account, Earthlink to Gmail or G Suite, Earthlink to IMAP, Earthlink to Thunderbird, and more.
After reading the above post, the query of how to convert Earthlink emails to HTML file format is now solved. Since there is no official method available to do this, we have mentioned an effective backup tool that will help you export emails from Earthlink to HTML format. This software has no size limitations and keeps all your data in its original format.