Introduction: Are you seeking a solution to export GMX Mail to CSV file format? If so, then this blog will give you a quick answer to your request. Here, we will provide a direct way to export GMX emails to CSV Excel file. So let’s start…
Table of Content
GMX Mail vs CSV
GMX Mail is a free, advertised email service from GMX (Global Mail eXchange, Germany). Users can access their received GMX emails via webmail or via the POP3 or IMAP4 protocols. This makes it easy to send or receive emails anywhere, anytime. The best thing about webmail is that users can easily log into their accounts in any browser using an internet connection.
A CSV file is a comma-separated value file that allows you to save data in spreadsheet format. It can be used with most spreadsheet programs such as Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, etc. Some of the benefits of CSV files are listed below:
- CSV files are plain text files that are easy for website developers to create.
- Because CSV is a plain text file, it can be easily imported into spreadsheets or other storage databases.
- CSV better organizes large amounts of data, etc.
Quick Solution to Export GMX Emails to CSV File
Download Email Backup Wizard Free on Windows platform to quickly export GMX Mail to CSV file format. It is 100% safe and gives you accurate conversion results in just a few clicks. The tool is highly capable to convert multiple emails from GMX Mail accounts in a single attempt. Moreover, users have the option to save emails from all or only selected folders without doing any changes.
With this wizard, it is easy to convert GMX emails to Excel CSV file by all types of users including technical and non-technical. The software has a simplified interface that does not require strong technical knowledge. It also lets you view GMX Mail emails with all attachments in multiple view modes before you start the conversion procedure.
Along with CSV, it supports multiple file formats. Users can export GMX Mail to PST file, GMX Mail to PDF documents, GMX Mail to MBOX, GMX Mail to EML files, GMX Mail to HTML, and GMX Mail to Text files. After conversion, users can open their emails in several email clients.
All email formatting and folder hierarchy remain exactly as it was before the conversion. No matter how many emails you are going to export, the tool is powerful enough to convert unlimited emails from GMX Mail account with no loss.
How to Export GMX Mail to CSV Excel? – Stepwise Guide
Steps to export GMX emails to CSV file format are as follows:
- Download, install, and run the GMX Mail Backup Wizard on your system.
- Then go to the Open menu and click Email Accounts then select Add Account option to add your account.
- Afterward, enter your GMX Mail account email address and password. Click on Add button to begin.
- Now, the wizard will auto-load all mailbox data of the GMX Mail account. Now you have to select the folder which you want to export.
- Next, click on the Export option and pick CSV file format from the list of multiple file-saving options.
- Finally, browse for a location to save the resulting CSV file and then hit on the Save button to start the export procedure.
Features Offered by GMX Backup Wizard
The tool provides so many advanced features that help users to complete this task as per their needs. Here are some features:
- No Technical Expertise Required: This software is designed with advanced algorithms and has a simple interface. That means any technical and non-technical users can easily export GMX Mail to CSV file format.
- Export Emails from All Folders: It also gives users a facility to select all or required folders from which they want to convert GMX emails to Excel CSV file.
- Filter Option: The tool offers a filter facility that helps users to export only specific emails by GMX Mail account by date range, from, cc, etc.
- Select Destination: It provides an option to select the location on your system from you want to save the exported CSV file for easy access after conversion.
- Free Trial: The software also comes with a demo version that enables users to convert the first 10 emails per folder.
This blog explained the best solution to export GMX mail to CSV file. Expert-recommended IMAP Backup Tool helps users to export GMX emails to Excel CSV file with original formatting and folder hierarchy.