Summary: In this blog post, we will walk you through the simple steps on how to import Zimbra to Yandex account. You don’t need to limit your file size or overcome format problems; our software makes working with all sorts of attachments a lot easier, and it does so super efficiently too! Let’s dive right in and see how the Yota Zimbra Migration tool can help you get your job done.
Email is an effective way to reach your clients these days. It’s also one of the most effective ways to build relationships with customers.
Email marketing allows you to keep in touch with customers, promote new products or services, and reward customer loyalty.
Read More: How to Import TGZ to Gmail Account
So many business organizations are very much conscious about their email data while migrating from one server to other. And, last week, we got one such query. Let’s have a look at it;
User Query: Hello. I am working in a company where they are using Zimbra webmail. But now, I got a new job and have to import Zimbra Mail to Yandex to backup all my data. I have searched a lot about the solution but I didn’t get it till now. Can you suggest to me some method that can help me to migrate emails from Zimbra TGZ to Yandex Mail? Thanks in advance!
Zimbra is an open-source email system that is available for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux. It also works with many types of email systems to easily sync. Zimbra Mail offers features such as being able to send messages from your desktop or mobile device without having to download a separate app or program for each platform.
It also allows you to use your existing account on any device without having to remember different passwords or usernames. It also has an easy way of sharing folders with other people.
Yandex Mail is a free, webmail service with a wide range of features. It offers plenty of storage space, supports POP and IMAP protocols, and has a spam filter. You can also access your mail from any computer or mobile device with an internet connection.
Best Automated Solution: Zimbra to Yandex Migration Tool
Email Migrator from Yota is the finest solution to export multiple Zimbra files into Yandex account with attachments. It is a tool that enables you to view all your files without any hassle. This software supports automatic searching of EML files and includes a built-in filter so that you can migrate a few selective files also.
It also has an option to quickly export contacts from Zimbra to VCF file format. This way, it is easy to access contacts to different devices and email clients. You can also use this software to convert Zimbra to PST for Outlook, Zimbra to MBOX format, Zimbra to EML file format, PDF, HTML, etc.
Migrate your business to the cloud by transferring your email accounts from Zimbra Mail to Yandex Mail. Yota zMigrator Tool makes the process easy and efficient, with multiple transfer options and a simple installation. It can also help you to extract attachments from Zimbra emails.
Steps to Import Email from Zimbra TGZ to Yandex Mail are as follows:
Step 1. Download and Install Yota Email Converter Tool on your PC.
Step 2. Click on Open>> Email Servers>> Zimbra Files. Click on Choose Files or Choose Folder options to add the required files into the software panel. This will upload all your TGZ files into the panel.
If you want to upload your Zimbra web client emails into the software panel then, click on Open>> Email Accounts>>Add account. And in the next window, enter your Zimbra Mail credentials.
Step 3. You can preview the files by clicking on that particular file. You can also apply the filter options if selective conversion is needed.
Step 4. After that, go to the Export option and select IMAP as a saving location to import Zimbra to Yandex.
Step 5. Finally, specify the login details of your Yandex mail. Hit the Save button. After a few minutes, you will get the process completion message.
Extraordinary Features of Yota Zimbra to Yandex Migration Tool
- Easy to Use: Zimbra TGZ to Yandex tool provides an interface that is very simple and easy to use. It has an intuitive wizard so that even those who are new in this field can perform the whole migration without any difficulty. The software allows you to migrate all your emails from Zimbra by just selecting them one by one or in bulk.
- Multiple Filters Available: The software’s advanced platform has many email managing filters such as the ability to sort, filter, and archive emails. You can also export emails with attachments or without them. The Zimbra Mail to Yandex migrator is a great tool for those who need help in migrating their email data from one platform into another.
- Complete Mailbox Transfer: It allows users to transfer all email folders data from Zimbra to Yandex directly. During the process, you can easily transfer emails, contacts, notes, tasks, calendar items, and other data from Zimbra account to Yandex without any loss of information. If you wan to extract phone numbers from Zimbra emails, then this tool can help you in that.
- Keep Folder Hierarchy Intact: The Zimbra Mail to Yandex Migration tool is an advanced tool that helps you migrate your data from TGZ to Yandex. It will maintain the email folder hierarchy structure during the migration process and will create an exact copy of your data in a new account.
- Download Free Demo: If you want to evaluate the working features of this utility, then try its free demo. It will let you import 10 files from Zimbra Mail to Yandex account. After you are satisfied with the solution, you can switch to the upgraded version of the software for unlimited benefits.
In conclusion, we discussed how to import Zimbra to Yandex along with emails and attachments by using a professional method. With the help of this tool, you can easily move all emails, calendars, contacts, etc. from Zimbra TGZ to Yandex. Also, the tool is available in a demo version that allows users to test the software before purchasing it. You can be completely satisfied with the Demo version before purchasing the paid version.