Summary: In today’s blog, we will show you how to convert Hotmail emails to HTML file format. If you also use Hotmail to send or receive and manage your daily tasks and want to save your emails in HTML format. Then here is a quick solution to export emails from Hotmail to HTML file format.
Quick Suggestion: Try Hotmail Backup Tool to seamlessly export Hotmail to HTML with all emails and attachments. This is the only solution that lets you convert entire emails from the Hotmail account to HTML file format. After conversion, users can open Hotmail emails in Chrome, and other browsers.
Hotmail vs HTML
Hotmail is now known as Outlook.com which is a free webmail service that is part of the Microsoft 365 product family. It offers email, calendar, contact, and task services. Hotmail was the first webmail service on the internet.
Because Hotmail works in the cloud, user accounts can be hacked at any time by hackers. This way, users will not have access to their accounts and will not be able to read emails. Hackers can do anything wrong with your account.
To prevent email accounts from hackers, creating a backup is the topmost solution. So users want to export Hotmail emails to HTML file format on the system as a backup.
HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language) is a standard language for documents designed to be viewed in a web browser. There are many advantages of HTML file format such as:
- HTML supports various browsers such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, etc. This makes the HTML very browser friendly as it is included in browsers.
- It is open-source and free to use. This is a great advantage for both businesses and individuals as they do not need to purchase additional software to write HTML code.
- HTML files can be edited and viewed with several text editors such as Notepad++.
Best Solution to Convert Hotmail Emails to HTML Format
Email Backup Wizard Free Download is the best solution to export emails from Hotmail to HTML file format. Due to the simplified user interface, this utility is easily accessible to every type of user. It also offers a wide variety of features that make this tool more useful for users in accomplishing this conversion task. The tool lets you download attachments from Hotmail emails in a few simple steps.
The software is completely self-contained and no additional applications or programs need to be installed on the PC. All you have to do is download the software and install it on your Windows PC. Then enter your Hotmail account credentials and select the HTML file format. Complete. With just a few clicks, users can seamlessly export Hotmail emails to HTML file format. If you’re concerned about personal information being exposed, don’t worry. This is a 100% secure application that does not store and disclose any of your account information.
Along with this, you can export Hotmail to PST for Outlook, Hotmail to PDF files, Hotmail to CSV for Excel, Hotmail to EML files, Hotmail to MBOX, and Hotmail to Text files. Via PST you can easily transfer Hotmail email to Outlook 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, and others using import/export utility. But before that, make sure you are using the new and updated Outlook version. Otherwise, you cannot import emails and Outlook Import Export Greyed Out issue occurs.
This wizard allows users to convert Hotmail emails to HTML including attachments. You also have the option to select and export only specific emails from your Hotmail account. It is also able to convert multiple emails from Hotmail at once. Overall, the software has all the features that users want from their email converter tool for Windows.
Step-by-Step Process of How to Export Emails from Hotmail to HTML File Format
Follow these steps to convert Hotmail to HTML format:
- Install and Run IMAP Backup Tool on your Windows PC. Then click on the Open menu from the top.
- Now, go to Email Accounts and select Add Account option. If your account is configured already then simply click on the IMAP configured account.
- Next, enter the email address and password of the Hotmail account. After that hit on Add button to continue.
- All emails of the Hotmail account are loaded into the interface. Now, you can select the folder from which you wish to convert emails in HTML format.
- Then view Hotmail emails with all information in different modes. Users can also filter their emails to export only required emails.
- After that hit on the Export option and choose HTML from the multiple file formats and email services.
- Finally, browse for a destination to save the resultant file then hit on the Save button to export emails from Hotmail to HTML format.
The tool is well compatible with all versions of the Windows operating system such as Windows 11, 10, 8, and others. Moreover, it can be installed on both computers i.e. 32-bit and 64-bit.
As there is no official method to convert Hotmail emails to HTML file format. However, this can be done with the automated backup tool. Here we have introduced the best and most effective tool to export emails from Hotmail to HTML file format.